What's for Dinner?

poppycat

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
OHHHHHH I don't know yet and it's after 6pm. DS doesn't get home from football until 8:00 and everyone will be starving by then. Someone kick me off the computer!

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
poppycat said:
OHHHHHH I don't know yet and it's after 6pm. DS doesn't get home from football until 8:00 and everyone will be starving by then. Someone kick me off the computer!
Soup and Bread are always good..... :lol:

I always tell DH, Well, I sat down to look up some of my recipes (they are all on the computer).... and I am having a hard time deciding between....this one and that one.....
And then we usually have something quick.... like grilled Havarti cheese with fresh tomato slice sandwiches on homemade bread with a tossed salad. Actually, one of dh's favorite dinners is pancakes with real grade b maple syrup. How about a huge kitchen sink salad - whatever veggies you have, topped with cheeses, scrambled or hard cooked egg, and any meat you have from leftovers.

Now get! :D

poppycat

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thanks keljonma, logging off to make tomato basil soup and garlic flat bread.

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
tonight: leftover roast beef, buttered beets, broccoli, and mozzarella melted onto toasted rolls again at my son's insistance :p

Pat

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
who in this world doesn't LOVE melted cheese bread?????---LOL-LOL
YUMMY

for dinner tonight----nothing
not bothering cause Tony bought bbq for a church event at work....all the guys got their bbq delivered and when he eats this he is never hungry at dinnertime when he gets home.

so pot luck from the fridge. Nicole ate cereal and a couple chick nuggets and loads of cantaloupe a bit ago, so she won't be wanting dinner....just something maybe to pick on like oatmeal for her tonight.

me, ate giant salad loaded with cajun cubed chicken and tons of cukes...yummy...tummy super full so probably nothing for me either.

I love days without worrying about dinner!!!!!!!!! Wish I could not cook all the time.....but sadly, I get starved again.HA HA HA

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
who in this world doesn't LOVE melted cheese bread?????---LOL-LOL
YUMMY
My children!!!strange but true. also--ds hates potatoes. Odd.

for supper tonight, Steak, potatoes, and salad. bread for ds to substitue and fill his belly b/c he won't eat the potatoes.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
actually I like bread a little, but not a fan and I surely can live without it also....BUT...throw it in front of me with melted cheese....AWW...YUM

potatoes, doesn't like taters...my goodness, I thought everyone did..HA HA

Latest posts