whats new

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Here's for a good recovery. I had a hysterectomy too and slowed down for a little bit, but was back hard at living life in no time. You will too. ;)

mrscoyote

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thanks for the link Deb, way cool. Thanks Baymule I am looking forward to life with out the monthly curse.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I had one too - many years ago. It's amazing how you soon forget that the monthly curse was ever a part of your life! Hope you have a speedy, non-eventful recovery!

mrscoyote

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well recovery is over, back to outside chores this morning. I almost got a week off, ( I was cooking and doing chores inside the day after surgery though) I am feeling better and need to get the garden planted. Unfortunately the weather isn't cooperating, this rain just keeps hanging around. Hubby never got me a plot plowed for corn so guess I won't be growing much corn this year.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
At this point in time, I'd rather have rain than snow!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Glad you are better, but do watch that you don't over do it!

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Don't push too hard yet, a lot happened inside where you can't see. I had my hysterectomy years ago, when I was 32. Boy, I sure copped an attitude when I went down the aisle where they sold all the sanitary pads, etc. That was the best part of the whole deal.
That's pretty interesting about the butterflies.

mrscoyote

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The caterpillars have gotten huge. Expecting them to attach to the top for the next stage any day now.
He is taking pictures and keeping a journal of the whole experience. Found a new breeding new Zealand buck today. Time to be making rabbit meat.