whats new

mrscoyote

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Doing good. A little sore still but not bad. I just have to wear loose fitting clothes or it starts to hurt. This surgery has put me behind on getting things done around here. I finally got out in the garden today and got some seeds planted. I am waiting till tomorrow to put the actual plants out. We are expecting a chance for freeze in the morning. I still have grapes to get planted in our orchard. I am waiting for help from daughter on that. Cleaned the goat water trough yesterday. today's chore is cleaning out the nesting boxes. I don't think the chickens are happy with them. I found 7 eggs in the bag of wood shavings today and none in the nest boxes.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Just don't do too much too soon. You really don't want problems because you had a moment of SUPER-WOMAN-SHE-AMAZON-CAN-DO-ANYTHING insanity. :D

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Glad to hear you're getting around better! I was amazed that, when I had my hysterectomy, it was out patient surgery! How far they've come with some things! My doc had me alternate - ice pack, heat pack - worked great for the soreness.
We just bought all DS#2's stuff for next school year - including the biology lab. He is less than excited about carving up worms/frogs/pigs! Seems like just yesterday I was teaching him how to read! :p

mrscoyote

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Thanks, I am doing good, I had my post surgery apt today and the doctor says I am doing good. All the biopsy's came back clear. He showed me pictures of my uterus and ovaries and where he sewed me back together inside.That was really cool. He said my uterus weighed 187 grams and a normal one is about 50 grams. Anyway I feel so much better not dealing with the constant cramps and my cycle coming every 2 weeks.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Glad you got it taken care of! Does not sound like fun!

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It does make you grateful for modern medicine and surgery, doesn't it?

mrscoyote

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
10168538_799219750106216_1134757886_n.jpg
I am so excited! We will be bringing these 3 home Thursday.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Ahhhh, new goaties are always fun! Glad your test results were good and that you're on the mend!