what's next?

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Let's not argue amongst ourselves. We all want to improve our lives, we just take different journeys on how to get there.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
What's next? I like Lindsey Graham's approach.

Starvation, Bombing and Killing the Chinese COVID-19 virus, as quickly as possible.

Starvation means socal distancing, wash your hands, clean and disinfect often used surfaces, don't touch your face, eyes, nose, mouth. cough in your elbow, don't shake hands, etc... You have heard it all a million times already...

Bomb the hell out of it. The bombing campaign is just getting started, with medication like chloroquine and others, and medical therapy treatments.

Finally Kill the f ing thing with a vaccine. Still 12 or more months away.

It still amazed me how something like this became what it is so quickly. We all have got to treat this thing like it was first described by China "A Demon Virus".

For on bats you dine.
Now you pay, until the end of time.

Last edited:

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
the math behind how fast isn't too difficult.

microbes can replicate pretty fast once they find a host or a place to grow that will support their life cycle.

one very interesting angle is to wonder we're not already dead? people just don't realize how many microbes of all sorts of different kinds are around them and within them, yet we somehow mostly manage to get along. but think about it, life only does well when there is other life, so microbes that were too destructive would self-select out for all their future generations and crash the system. you want a home, not a wasteland, so over billions of years the microbes have been figuring out how to balance things, we're just bigger lumps floating in their soup. :)

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Well WHO doesn't like to use the actually virus name because they are afraid people would freak out. SARS-CoV-2. The thought of SARS scares people. SARS MERS Covid-19. All very closely related

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I've heard it said that there are more microbes living on and in the human body than there are body cells. Or something like that. We need a healthy balance of microbes in our system.

yes, i think the ratio is about 10 to 1, but because the microbes are so tiny in comparison the the cells of the human body they don't take up as much space. like 2-4% or so.