Where and how did you learn how to:

urban dreamer

I wanna farm
Reaction score
My dad had lots of army survival guides that I would read when I was little. A few years ago, I saw a battery chicken and was horrified by it. I bought my first chickens a year ago and one thing lead to another and before I knew it- I was on this website! :rolleyes:

Mackay

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Back in the early 70s I lived in San Diego and thats when I met Bernard Jenson, a famous chiropractor and alternative healer at the time. I studied his book. I got a job as a colonic therapist and worked for several doctors, having been trained by Dr Alsleban, one of the first althernative thinking medical doctors. Jenson taught that all disease originates with disease in the bowel and to this day I still think that he is mostly right.

Every scent I had went into a wide variety of alternative health books. I read the old german masters, as well as new books coming out, about hydrotherapy and Kellog. I shared a house with a very knowldegabe herbalist from France and he would take me on herb walks.

Then I got sick and nothing worked. NOTHING! and after 9 months of it I got scared. this is when I found a medical doctor who did homeoapthy. He cured me in one day! I met many of his patients who were cured of "incurable disease"

I spent time at the Hippocrates Institue in San Deigo and leaned much about detox and healing from them. I learned about fasting and many detox protocols. I traveded to Mexico to visit with some healers down there and started to learn about cancer protocols. I worked with a naturopath who did extensive clinical nutrition and learned much from him. This is also when I went to massage school. I worked professionally in massage for 6 years and have now just returned to it.

I saw and met many people who got well when they left conventional medicine behind, even with very serious disease

I started to study homeoapthy. I remained in my homeopathic doctors care for 30 years on and off but learned how to treat my self and my children myself. I took a homeoapthy course from England. I also became a nurse and whitnessed the horrors of the medical profession. I then studied to be a lay midwife but did not enjoy the work so I stopped after a while. I studdied more. Im currently taking a clinical nutriton course. I studied Ozone therapy and became certified by a Doctor who does training in this country.

What got me going was the total realization early on about the dangers of drugs, the poisoning of the physical system that it causes and that medical doctors really don't know how to cure any disease, they only repress symptoms, cut the body and poison it into submission. I've put a lot of time into my study. Its my passion.

What got me to cross the line and start self treating was an abundant confidence in that what all my teachers were doing was right. It has panned out though years of experience.

..... to take oregano put drops into capsules and take with juice.