Where can I order.....bulk whole foods, herbs, spices, grains, etc?

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Penzeys is THE place I get all my spices. The Wife grows most all of our herbs.

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
We grew 3 different kinds of pop corn this year. Strawberry, hulless japanese white and an organic yellow (I bought from a local place).

I have not yet hulled them all, but I do have more than enough for us. I am willing to barter, trade or sell any.

I find that the home grown stuff may pop smaller, but tastes super. Pm me, if you are interested in seed.

newmochick

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I buy organic and non-organic items in bulk by joing a buying club by United Natural Foods in the KC area, which comes out of the Iowa warehouse. They have warehouses in Chesterfield, NH, Dayville, ?, Greenwood, IN, York PA, Atlanta, GA and Sarasota, FL. You can email them at www.unfi.com to see if you have a buying club close to you. The list can be outdated so don't get excited if you see alot of options! There are pros and cons about joining one but I save more than enough money to pay for the fees.

There is another one out of Maine or NH, that didn't require buying as large of quantities that delivers in the northeast area but I can't remember the name. I used it when I lived in MA.