Where did everyone go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Oh Miss North, I had no idea..don't keep up with many personal journals anymore, I am not on much either. I know what a shattered ankle is all about, our neighbor shattered BOTh his ankles two years ago and it hasn't been easy. I hope and pray all goes well for you all

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
freemotion said:
I have to jump in at this point and say that I left (but still obviously lurk on occasion, always enjoyed many of the people and idea exchange here) not because of forum posts but because of a series of very nasty pm's. It was just too much. I came here to relax and that was NOT relaxing. My inbox shall now remain full.
Free, I'm sorry to hear that. I haven't received nasty PMs since a certain delusional person~remember THAT episode?~ left a couple of years ago and I've not gotten any since. I'm sorry that there are people who take things that far on a simple SS forum. It's not life and death here...I've never understood folks getting that riled over an internet forum.

Miss you and your information very much here! :)

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
miss_thenorth said:
Motocross accidents-- a month and a half apart. Hubs is off for 6 months, son happened just las sunday. both had surgery. It si not good.
Oh, I'm so sorry :(

hoosier

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
This forum has been mighty dull of late~for the past year or so, even. I miss some who have left, some I don't miss at all. A lot of good information went out the door and that is a big loss. When something like this happens on this forum, people seem to just lie low for awhile, lick their wounds and heal.

We just need a fresh wind of change and we need to feel safe again. It is hard to post when someone gets offended with nearly every word written or picture posted. Who wants to converse with hypersensitive people? :hu
Well said.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
I received a PM pissing and moaning about my signature line. TFB. It is MY belief's. It stays. :D

" Just for the record.....we never broke up. We just took a fourteen year vacation"
The Eagles.
;)

I also miss you Free....... :(

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
I received a PM pissing and moaning about my signature line. TFB. It is MY belief's. It stays. :D

" Just for the record.....we never broke up. We just took a fourteen year vacation"
The Eagles.
;)

Haha...was that me? :hide I know I sure wanted to a few times, can't remember if I ever did...:idunno
But these days I figure you can keep it if you want to...someday hopefully you'll understand, but it isn't really up to anyone here on earth to try and reach you if you dont want to know :) :old Otherwise, I love reading what you post! ;)

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Oh Miss North, I had no idea..don't keep up with many personal journals anymore, I am not on much either. I know what a shattered ankle is all about, our neighbor shattered BOTh his ankles two years ago and it hasn't been easy. I hope and pray all goes well for you all
Thanks. I don't journal here, so it hasn't been posted elsewhere. The guys are surviving. I, however, am wiped out. I sat down at 7pm tonight, first time all day except for when I had to pick up dd from riding lessons, and for supper. having two ankles shattered on the same person would be horrible. At least my guys can maneuver around with crutches.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
SKR8PN said:

The Eagles.
;)

Haha...was that me? :hide I know I sure wanted to a few times, can't remember if I ever did...:idunno
But these days I figure you can keep it if you want to...someday hopefully you'll understand, but it isn't really up to anyone here on earth to try and reach you if you dont want to know :) :old Otherwise, I love reading what you post! ;)
Actually, Tecumseh had it partly true....at least even he recognized that Jesus Christ was the Son of God and mankind did kill him out of ignorance of just who He was. But he got it wrong when he stated that people only worshipped Him after he was dead. There were many who predicted His coming, worshipped Him while He walked the Earth and knew that it was his destiny to die for our sins....so worshipping Him after he was killed was all part of the plan.

I think it wonderful that SKR8PN has my Lord's name in his siggy line and recognizes that He was and is The Christ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.