Who am I? And who are you?

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Beekissed. That was very good. I like what you said and how you said about all of us. Very creative and descriptive.

Thank you for your kind words.

I haven't really though too much about the folks on here lately. I usually just jump on, read real quick, maybe some comments and move on.

I have met Gina, TanksHill in person so I can't describe her from her presence her but my impression of her from that meeting. Very kind and cheerful. Continually on the go.

Wifezille, just like her avatar. Not really. Almost got to meet her but our schedules didn't work out. Maybe when I visit my daughter in Colorado.

Beek, darn. If I would have been thinking we could have met.

Right off hand I don't have any real preconceived ideas except for Hardly. He's tall, slender, fair haired, not dark nor blonde, just fair haired. Usually clean shaven. Wears overalls, boots, and a button up shirt. When he wears a hat it is a brimmed hat, not a baseball cap. He is polite, opens doors for women and is kind to animals. He will do anything for you.

Abifae, is that really you in your avatar?

I will have to think on this some more. Maybe I'll get inspired and come up with something.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Bee, I hope I didn't offend you with my comment. Just from hearing about your off grid background and how sensible you are. I never thought your would fuss. You didn't describe me. :hide

Blackbird I am sorry if I scare you. Yes maybe it's the Rottie in me. If it matters I thought you were older. :idunno
The Rottweiler is basically a calm, confident and courageous dog with a self-assured aloofness that does not lend itself to immediate and indiscriminate friendships. A Rottweiler is self-confident and responds quietly and with a wait-and-see attitude to influences in his environment. He has an inherent desire to protect home and family, and is an intelligent dog of extreme hardness and adaptability with a strong willingness to work, making him especially suited as a companion, guardian and general all-purpose dog.

Thanks for the compliment Dac's.

I guess it's just hard to know a person from reading about them on the Internet.

:hu

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
Bee, I hope I didn't offend you with my comment. Just from hearing about your off grid background and how sensible you are. I never thought your would fuss. You didn't describe me. :hide

Blackbird I am sorry if I scare you. Yes maybe it's the Rottie in me. If it matters I thought you were older. :idunno
The Rottweiler is basically a calm, confident and courageous dog with a self-assured aloofness that does not lend itself to immediate and indiscriminate friendships. A Rottweiler is self-confident and responds quietly and with a wait-and-see attitude to influences in his environment. He has an inherent desire to protect home and family, and is an intelligent dog of extreme hardness and adaptability with a strong willingness to work, making him especially suited as a companion, guardian and general all-purpose dog.

Thanks for the compliment Dac's.

I guess it's just hard to know a person from reading about them on the Internet.

:hu
Nah! :lol: I have friends that have known me all my life who still marvel that, of all the things they know about me, I still fuss with my hair! I am a strange mix of feminine and tomboy, nerd and cool, bookworm and tramp, blues and gospel.

I don't mind getting and staying messy and dirty...but when I go out in public, my hair is combed neatly in place~well...as neat as one can make a rat's nest like mine. :rolleyes:

It's always been a problem for me...I always wished to have nice, thick and straight hair that one could just pull back into a braid or pony tail and forget. I have thick, wavy, curly brown hair that is currently overshot with silver~which, conversely, I LOVE. I used to color it but I love that I no longer feel the need to.

Gina, I didn't describe you as I haven't got a good feel for you yet....not just yet. I LOVE your name, though and I think you are marvelously kind. I never knew anyone named Gina and it even feels good to say it....Gina. Your essence will come to me... :)

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
Abifae, is that really you in your avatar?
Yep! That's me :)

I look almost 16 in person! Woot! That pic was taken last year LOL. I'm 34.

Actually... I might be hitting legal looking by now. Autistics age slow.

LOL!!!

And I'm just me :) Not much to say. You can ask Auntie what I'm like. I dunno from anywhere else's view but mine.

Bethanial

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
FUN! Being so new, I can't really chime in, other than to say that I think you're ALL very cool, and I'm loving soaking up all the information I can :D

(And OhioFarmGirl - I'm making another pie!!!)

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Farmfresh said:
Henrietta23 said:
I kind of pictured all the women as ageless, in jeans and muck boots, sitting on their front porches with a cup of tea, looking out at their animals and gardens with pride. Their hair is always long and braided.
I have no idea how anyone would picture me! I shared a photo a zillion years ago but probably no one remembers it or would go digging for it... it is a curious idea!
:lol: Change the muck boots to crocs and you pretty much have me pegged Hen! :lol:

I kind of have you pictured as a neat organized teacherish type. Guess that is how I most identify with you. ;)
:lol: Organized, huh?

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Hen, I remember that photo. You and your husband and your kid in front of some sort of sign? With television train character things?

I thought you were much younger really.

Well shucks Bee. :rolleyes:
Your description of Dace is accurate, I think, from what I know of her. She's another on Facebook, and very beautiful too!

Pat is very much a no nonsense, tell it like it is, get practical type of person, which has taken a little getting used to. Almost too serious for me, but she's kind of grown on me. She's surprised me a couple times, especially the squeegeeing with a stick comment! :sick

No need to be sorry Gina!

I actually have to admit, I would not be as comfortable/open with any of you if I were to meet you in person, if I was to encounter any of you, I would definitely keep my distance and try to keep any sort of relationship you may want to build at a minimum. I never used to be that way but unfortunately at this point in my life I am, which is why the whole online friendship thing works so well for me. It allows me to be more 'me' instead of reserved and pensive.

Say OFG, if I ever cut my hair I'll send you a lock. :p

Bethanial, I'll picture you as short, 30's, a cute face, short brown hair, maybe even pig tails, and a dress wear-er. And that's simply because of the name 'Bethanial'. Certain names almost give me certain pictures as to what a person could look like, though I'm not often right. And as I just found out, that's not even your REAL name! Lol.