Who am I? And who are you?

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Dac, you described how I had pictured FarmerDenise, (and how she is! maybe not the meat part, not sure, and I know Denise wears camo a lot instead). And definitely soulful. A woodsy earthy, cheery type, and VERY connected with animals. I don't know if anyone here has seen the movie Cod Mountain? Not a favorite, but in the movie there is this old lady that lives in the woods in a little fort-like building by herself, and all of her goats, a healer I guess. That's how I always pictured FarmerDenise - maybe not the 'old' part though.

Say, wasn't there a picture thread where we all used to share photos of ourselves?

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
All this time on this forum and all anyone knows is I'm opinionated? :p I have certainly failed! :D
way back when this forum started tons of us posted photos, I do remember you were like the only one of us original people that would not post a photo....so I know you are camera shy big time :p :lol:

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Yep...fat and ugly...darn near horrifying. When I walk by, children cry and people point and stare. Barnum & Bailey's keep calling, offering me employment....I finally had to sign up for the no-call list.

My boss tried to use a photo of me the other day but I had to insist that she couldn't. My contract with Chunky Gal magazine clearly states that I cannot publish unauthorized photos before my centerfold is no longer being used for rodent control...and it still is.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
me thinks you protest to much :p

lighten up on yourself lol you are just a person, like all of us :D

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
There's opinionated folk on this forum?

>.>

Say it ain't so!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
1635_weight_001.jpg

Here I am. I am quite a bit heavier then that now, but, my body is healing and will soon take care of that all on its own.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
So far, I haven't been on long enough for y'all to really know me, but I am curious if anyone has any ideas on me.

Barred Buff, I picture as living in a country style house decorated w/chickens both inside and out. Medium height, hair just past shoulder length, and pulled back into a pony tail

Bee I picture as just under medium height and a bit sassy.

FC I picture as a bit intimidating. Of course that could just be because of her avatar!

Abi, I keep thinking of Abby on NCIS. Long dark hair, a bit strange (but in a good way) and loyal

Blackbird I picture as slender and quiet w/a special way w/animals

Modern Pioneer I picture as a modern day Daniel Boone.

Not sure of anyone else right now.

Bethanial

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I LOVE the cabinet you're standing in front of! You're beautiful, too, of course ;) But that cabinet is a work of art!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
I know I have pictured Free as being similiar to me as far as what she does and how she does it.
Organic small farming, traditional foods activist, etc.
OK, but that is not a physical description....ok, people....

Do me!!!! Do meeee!!!!!:p