Who am I? And who are you?

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
OK. what are everyones assumptions about me :D I am curious, as the folks on this thread are much more likeminded, compared to "elsewhere", where I am generally branded things I would rather not even mention, LOL!

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
OK. what are everyones assumptions about me :D I am curious, as the folks on this thread are much more likeminded, compared to "elsewhere", where I am generally branded things I would rather not even mention, LOL!
I will have to go read all your posts before I can answer.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
An allseeing nun? :hide :lol:

I mean that in a good way, really. I think it's the head-covering part though. I don't know you THAT well, but it is obvious you are intelligent and very frugal.

Bethanial

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
Bethanial, I'll picture you as short, 30's, a cute face, short brown hair, maybe even pig tails, and a dress wear-er. And that's simply because of the name 'Bethanial'. Certain names almost give me certain pictures as to what a person could look like, though I'm not often right. And as I just found out, that's not even your REAL name! Lol.
Not bad! Make it dishwater blonde, and you're spot on :cool: Not so often pig-tails, but I do like to do the "farmer's daughter" braids on occasion, and I much prefer long skirts/dresses - unless I'm working in my garden, of course ;) Then I break out the jeans

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
OK,

Bubblingbrooks. I haven't seen any photos of you that I know of and only looked at a couple posts plus I did see some of the threads you participated in.

You're slender, long hair usually worn loose, bandana kerchief, long skirts, peasant blouse or t-shirts, sandals or Birkenstocks (maybe Crocs), you have an herb garden and like organic food, eat little meat.

You care about the land and people.

How did I do?

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
An allseeing nun? :hide :lol:

I mean that in a good way, really. I think it's the head-covering part though. I don't know you THAT well, but it is obvious you are intelligent and very frugal.
Thats better then what most Alaskans think in passing :lol:

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
OK,

Bubblingbrooks. I haven't seen any photos of you that I know of and only looked at a couple posts plus I did see some of the threads you participated in.

You're slender, long hair usually worn loose, bandana kerchief, long skirts, peasant blouse or t-shirts, sandals or Birkenstocks (maybe Crocs), you have an herb garden and like organic food, eat little meat.

You care about the land and people.

How did I do?
Lests see.... Hair used to very long, until adrenal fatigue took that away, but its getting better and longer again!
No kerchief, style is a bit different then that. Long skits yes, no Ts though. Yes on the crocs in summer, but right now its Bunny Boots for the nest 5 months, LOL!
We eat TONS of meat.
In the freezer? 3/4 of a moose, 50 chickens, 250 pounds of red salmon and 2 black bears. For two people :hide

No herbs in the garden yet.
Just veges.

Oh, and I'm not slender. Due to the adrenal fatigue, I am over 200. But with the help of RRARF and Matt Stone, that will improve tons over the next year.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Bethanial said:
Blackbird said:
Bethanial, I'll picture you as short, 30's, a cute face, short brown hair, maybe even pig tails, and a dress wear-er. And that's simply because of the name 'Bethanial'. Certain names almost give me certain pictures as to what a person could look like, though I'm not often right. And as I just found out, that's not even your REAL name! Lol.
Not bad! Make it dishwater blonde, and you're spot on :cool: Not so often pig-tails, but I do like to do the "farmer's daughter" braids on occasion, and I much prefer long skirts/dresses - unless I'm working in my garden, of course ;) Then I break out the jeans
Ha! So I see! Darn I'm good!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
I know I have pictured Free as being similiar to me as far as what she does and how she does it.
Organic small farming, traditional foods activist, etc.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
All this time on this forum and all anyone knows is I'm opinionated? :p I have certainly failed! :D