Wifezilla's Rampage - Weekend Update w/ pics

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Yeh smoke everywhere. Smells in my nose and i keep getting nose bleeds lol. I feel it in my skin too. Being autie in the summer!

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
hey WZ! i wanted to be the first one to wish you happy thursday!!!

*runs off with pup and big dogs in tow....*

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Sure Happy It's Thursday!

:)

We pigged out on salad last night. Lots of lettuce in the garden. Since it looked like it might want to bolt, I cut it all back. We are going to have cooler weather for a little while, so it should come back nicely.

I think I am going to have to bale on the hay bale garden experiment. It's been so windy I can't keep the bales moist enough to get anything to sprout. I may leave a couple of bales up and add a windbreak just to make sure the wind is the issue, not the hay bale growing method. Hubby trimmed the maples out front, so I have enough sticks to come up with something.

The quail are getting big enough to scatter feed everywhere and get the cage all funky. Smells like teen spirit :p

Wifezilla

Reaction score
Vitamin d therapy time with Glenn beck on the iPad. Aaaahhhhh!

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Gosh, I abandoned the idea of the straw bale raised bed because of how wet it is here, never thought about how it would dry out. Maybe I should rethink it for our area where stuff is so soggy.

Do you incubate ducks or let the ducks do it, WZ? I need pointers, I haven't gotten any duck eggs hatched yet. They always seem to abandon the nest and when I tried in the incubator, I flubbed it. How do you do it?

Wifezilla

Reaction score
I let the ducks do it. My record for incubating is terrible. I only have a home made incubator, and, while technically it should work, something always goes wrong.

I think my problem is Max. He can't pass by a dial or button and not fiddle with it :p

We are in the process of rearranging the house. Max is going in to the back bedroom and he will have the back bathroom. A door will be installed in the FRONT part of the house so he CAN'T go in to the other bedroom and bathroom.

I am tired of him getting in to everything, so I am giving him more space, but barricading my own.

Hubby thinks it wont work. I think hubby may end up moving in with Max if he keeps dragging his feet.

Wifezilla

Reaction score
Denise, I am 47 going on 48. With my rampaging hormones I still haven't figured out why they are both still alive. Just sayin'

:tongue