Will you pray for a stranger? UPDATE 8-24 HE'S AWAKE!! post 28

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
I only know his first name, and it is Steven. I was shopping this morning and this man(about 35ish) fell out in the floor convulsing and cracked the back of his head open. He lost a lot of blood and was non responsive for about 10 minutes. When the medics got him on the stretcher he did regain consciousness and try to get up a few times. I immediately, along with a crowd of other customers began praying for him. My friend works at this business, and she called and told me he was airlifted to a nearby city hospital and that it appeared to have been an anyeurism. The odds aren't in his favor at this point, it looks as if he may not make it. I am a firm believer in miracles and healing, and ask you to pray for this stranger. He is someones son, nephew, possibly father, brother etc. and I am positive the family would appreciate the prayers. Thank you :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Update:

Latest report.... he did NOT have a head injury. The report now is that it was all coming from his ears :hit Still not looking good :( This is probably the last update I will get tonight being as she is now off work and I do not really "know" these folks. Please continue to pray for him and his family.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sending what i can out into the universe for this man.