Will you pray for a stranger? UPDATE 8-24 HE'S AWAKE!! post 28

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
OrganicKale well said, i do not pray to the same god most here pray to...infact i dont realy pray...im pagan, i belive in universal energies, i belive in hope, i belive in good will and karma and to me it doesnt mater wha tyou belive...
if you need a little extra boost ill happily send whatever energy i can out into the universe for the situation to resolve quickly and as painlessly as possible..
i never pray for life, nor death, those things are beyond my power, i just send what i can out there for "resolution"

and i truly belive that no matter what your religon, if you are in need of "prayers" of any way shape or form it would be silly to rfuse them simply based on the name the person gives to thier higher power...

i dont belive any good and just "god" would turn a deaf ear simply because you call him or her by a different name.

it certainly sounds promising free! thank you for the update!
for him to recover this much is truly wonderfull, im hoping he continues on the healing path.

AnnaRaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
pinkfox said:
OrganicKale well said, i do not pray to the same god most here pray to...infact i dont realy pray...im pagan, i belive in universal energies, i belive in hope, i belive in good will and karma and to me it doesnt mater wha tyou belive...
if you need a little extra boost ill happily send whatever energy i can out into the universe for the situation to resolve quickly and as painlessly as possible..
i never pray for life, nor death, those things are beyond my power, i just send what i can out there for "resolution"

and i truly belive that no matter what your religon, if you are in need of "prayers" of any way shape or form it would be silly to rfuse them simply based on the name the person gives to thier higher power...

i dont belive any good and just "god" would turn a deaf ear simply because you call him or her by a different name.

it certainly sounds promising free! thank you for the update!
for him to recover this much is truly wonderfull, im hoping he continues on the healing path.
I also pray to different gods. But when someone asks for prayers, I send my request to divinity to protect, guide and comfort them through the hard times. What name you call your god isn't the point. Whether you call it prayer or sending good vibes or good thoughts, sometimes it works.

Glad to hear that things seem to be looking up.

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
WBF,
What is the news on our friend, Steven? It has been a while since you updated us.
Trim sends
//BT//

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Icu4dzs said:
WBF,
What is the news on our friend, Steven? It has been a while since you updated us.
Trim sends
//BT//
I have not heard anything in a while. I will ask today, when my friend gets home from work, and see if she knows any current details of his status.