Women only please,,Kinda wondering

chicknwhisperer

Power Conserver
Reaction score
ok ladies here are the results. Ya'll aint gonna be Aunts, at least not any time soon from me lol. But , they can't get me in until Dec. 5 for an exam and I still feel like crap. And still nothing happening. UGH Its always something isn't it? Thanks everyone for being here for me :love I'll let you know if anything changes

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Well darn, but I am glad you are OK!

chicknwhisperer

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Gosh darn it all. I still ain't got it. I hope they can give me a good explanation when I go next month for my checkup. And to tell you the truth. I'm not looking forward to when I finally get it again. UGH that's going to be horrible :rant

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
by the exam time comes you probably will have gotten it....but I hear ya! Being that I am getting into menapause now, I sure want it to stop FOREVER. no such luck yet..LOL...but fingers crossed for me.

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
LOL I wish I would go into early menopause! Now that I have the number of kids I want, menopause would be GREAT ;)

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
LOL I wish I would go into early menopause! Now that I have the number of kids I want, menopause would be GREAT ;)
You don't hang out with a lot of women going thru menopause do you

LOL

Pat

chicknwhisperer

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I want to ttry to have another one this coming year. We are going to get my tubal reversed and then after that I will start wishing for early menopause lol. We just want one more. I hope this is over soon. I keep getting so worried abourt this and then my 12 year old DS is running me ragged right now. I am really begining to understand why teenagers are such pains in the butt.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
chicknwhisperer said:
I want to ttry to have another one this coming year. We are going to get my tubal reversed and then after that I will start wishing for early menopause lol. We just want one more. I hope this is over soon. I keep getting so worried abourt this and then my 12 year old DS is running me ragged right now. I am really begining to understand why teenagers are such pains in the butt.
Only 12? You ain't seen nothing yet! I've often wondered how the human race got past the first teenager! :barnie

Now remember, when you think you've come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on! No matter what!

Quail_Antwerp

Reaction score
patandchickens said:
Quail_Antwerp said:
You don't hang out with a lot of women going thru menopause do you

LOL

Pat
Just my mom ;) and I think she's been going through it for like 5 years now :lol: She drives us all nuts with the mood swings!

Ok, let me re-phrase, I only want to go through Menopause so I won't have that monthly cycle anymore. :p