Women only please,,Kinda wondering

chicknwhisperer

Power Conserver
Reaction score
reinbeau said:
chicknwhisperer said:
I want to ttry to have another one this coming year. We are going to get my tubal reversed and then after that I will start wishing for early menopause lol. We just want one more. I hope this is over soon. I keep getting so worried abourt this and then my 12 year old DS is running me ragged right now. I am really begining to understand why teenagers are such pains in the butt.
Only 12? You ain't seen nothing yet! I've often wondered how the human race got past the first teenager! :barnie

Now remember, when you think you've come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on! No matter what!
lol I guess I better make it a REALLY big knot :) I am under orders from DH to stop stressing out about all kinds of stuff. I think I stopped being a pain 2 years ago when I got remarried lol. DH calmed me down alot. hehe

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
chicknwhisperer said:
I had them cut and burned six and a half years ago. I just took the test a few minutes ago and it say no but I still feel nauses or how ever you spell it. I have two more tests as well so I am going to take one tomorrow morning. If I don't start by Monday I am going to get my friends OB/GYN name and number and make a schedule.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you had your tubes cut & burned it is not reversable. We knew we were done & that is what I had done as we wanted no more surprises(due to difficulty carrying babies to term). Mine are cut & burned & not reversable. Your Dr., should have explained that to you in complete detail before going ahead with the proceedure.

Latest posts