Would you want your significant other to join this forum?

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
So Hubby was casting about for a forum to join......he is an opinionated cuss sometimes and got himself BANNED from his other forum. I will say, in his defense, that it was a forum about politics and you know how those things can go.

In any event, he looked momentarily at THIS forum and decided this one was MINE and I was so glad.

I love to COMPLAIN and tease about him on here, and if he SAW, it would take out half the fun.....

Do we have any couples who both are members? Would you want your significant other on here? Perhaps I just have too much fun giving hubby :smack on her without him knowing! :hide

Tell me I'm not the only evil one!!!!!:celebrate

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
:lol: My hubby uses my account sometimes, and even writes as if its me too :gig Course, he is an English major and way better at writing, so if I post and it does not sound like me, its likely not!
He does that more over on BYC then here though.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
There is no way in the world I'd want my hubby on here! I know of one couple on here, Doc and Dawn. Don't know how they manage.

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
I've encouraged my hubby to read some threads here because I'm hoping he'll catch the SS bug more. He likes tinkering with electronics, gadgets, computers and is interested in alternative energy- but not enough to give up his conveniences. He only posted once, on Sunsavers thread.

I might say I'm annoyed with him on the forum, but rarely say much about my personal life, so it would be no big deal.

hwillm1977

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My hubby reads over my shoulder sometimes, and I don't mind... and I rarely say anything about him on here anyway, but I still like having my own thing so I like that I'm the only member in the house :)

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
I know my hubby has contributed to this forum--through me-- before, as in when someone needs help with somthing he knows alot about, but he wouldn't post on here by himself. I think for him it is too social. He's a fact kind of guy, and is always astounded when he sees my post count. He is on a bunch of forums, all techy or gearheard type forums, where he only posts minimally.

Dunkopf (aka Big Daddy) and Farmerlor were on here, plus Doc_Gonzo and Dawn 419. those are the only couples I know on this forum.

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
I've encouraged my wife to participate in this forum numerous times. Her reply is always, "Someone has to keep their butt off of the computer long enough to get things done around here."

Dang, I love that woman. I sure hope that she got that last row of raised beds weeded today. :lol:

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
My DH would probably enjoy the SS aspect of things. Socially, journal-wise, not so much. I wouldn't mind him being on here but I don't mind that he's not either!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I don't think it would bother me if my DH was on here. I would rather he read it himself rather than looking over my shoulder while I am typing....that bothers me. But I don't think I talk about him much so no worries there. He does not really like to type so I am not sure that he would post. He does...or should...know all of the forums I post on so if something happens to me he can give a heads up to you all.