Would you want your significant other to join this forum?

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Nothing here would be a problem as far as I am concerned. The only difference is that my DW hasn't lived with me in 5 years.

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
My hubby is regularly "subjected to" me reading your posts. :ep

Some of them have great interest to him: like the brewing info, the recipes (he is hopeful that I will cook :lol: ), and Sunsaver's experiments. He knows you all by name and sometimes even asks about you guys. ("Has Quail had that baby yet?" "OFG ever find those pig heads?" "What does Free think about your floppy pickles?" :lol: )

He has even suggested me posting a question here or there, but he is NOT interested in a forum of any kind. He types S.L.O.W. and he is dyslexic. "Tappity tap" as he calls it is not his idea of a good time.

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
My dh is not into forums or social media. I often read him things from the threads. I know he would be very interested in many the topics. But I can't read him everything. :p Besides he spends a ton of time on the computer at work.

I did read him OFG's blog on pigs. He kept saying "there no big deal". Ha.

I like to vent now and again but nothing he has not already heard.

G

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Icu4dzs said:
Nothing here would be a problem as far as I am concerned. The only difference is that my DW hasn't lived with me in 5 years.
I was trying to think of a title for this thread that would include whomever you would not want reading this.....and finally settled on significant other because our titles can only be a certain length, after all. In your case, how about people from your town where you are Mayor, like the major players......hee hee

I watch what I say to some extent.....and I'm a pretty truthful person so I don't make up stuff (truth is stranger than fiction anyhow!).

Farmfresh, my hubby is also used to me mentioning you all by your usernames. But he has been a member of forums for years and has a distinctive and strange username he always uses, which I have on occasion called him by, so mentioning that "Ohio Farm Girl said this" or "Free says" or "Java's goats are...." or "glenolams soap is"......He knows who ICU$dz is, and who Sunsaver is and about his solar deal, and that Bubbling Brooks helped us midwife the goats....

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I pick on hubby here sometimes, but it isn't anything I haven't said to his face on multiple occasions :D

As for that trouble maker abi :gig

I still have no clue how she ended up kicked off of that mental health forum we were on and I didn't :lol:

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
Oooh, I don't think so! I read some of the threads out loud, but I also complain about some things about her lack of SS sensitivity. She thinks she does better than she does. She is getting better, I have to say, but I wouldn't want her reading some of my complaints. ;)

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
right now, I don't even want him in the same ROOM as me. I've got a rolling pin with his name on it and I'm not totally sure I'm not going to use it before the night's over.

I'd so be banned from here if he was here, too. :hide

S

sunsaver

If i had one, i wouldn't want her on here, because id probably be constantly asking all you gals for advice on how to stay out of the dog house! :lol:

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
My wife has an account over at BYC and posts very rarely, but when she does I love it!

I'd pay good money to get her actively reading and participating here! :D ;)