Would you want your significant other to join this forum?

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
DH comes up behind me a lot and says, "What's new in the zoo?" I tell him about recipes and show him goat pictures. And tell him the news about ofg's latest antics, of course! Sometimes he reads a thread or two because I subscribe to some, but I can't imagine him posting.

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
My hubby did post one time, but it was during the goat kidding night. I was afraid to leave my post at Ginger's side as she was pawing her own baby in her pawing frenzy but I was trying to get them to nurse frantically, and wasn't sure if she was done with labor, so I sent Hubby in to ask all of you what to do...

And he comes on, saying, "This is savingdogs husband"....:gig :gig

I don't know what that struck me so funny, but he does not, of course, call me "savingdogs" ever so that is probably why I got a belly laugh out of it.

I do read him stuff off here and occasionally send him links to cool stuff people make as he is the "builder" around here.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
:gig

This is the first forum I've stayed on this long without getting kicked off >.>

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
tell him the news about ofg's latest antics, of course!
who me?

i think you all know that its best if TBM doenst surf here - heh heh heh... or maybe he could if i didnt talk so much smack about his blessed mother. hum.. nah.... you guys are gonna get all the stories.

;-)

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
My dh is TeddyRoosevelt. He lurks, but he rarely posts.

This is not the first forum we've both joined and posted on, so it doesn't bother us that we are both on this one.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
my hubby has no interest in any type of chatty forum.
he says he has better things to do...he is right actually LOL
so no worries on him joining or even bothering to read anything on this forum and others.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
No. I would not. I need my own sandbox to play in somedays.

Leta

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
DH doesn't do forums, but I think he would like it here if he did do forums. I'd be fine with it if he did join.

He knows how I feel about his nasty-ass parents, and that's the only thing I can think of that would be a negative for him to read.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I share stuff from on here with her all the time. She does a ton of electronic communications all day, so forums aren't her "thing".

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
DH reads most of my posts and laughs about me and DD fussing all the time. He thinks it's funny :smack One of these days I'm gonna send him back to his mean little momma. But to answer the question, NO, this is my spot ;) He can read it all he wants, but it's MY spot :lol: