Would you want your significant other to join this forum?

S

sunsaver

Yeah? So you could spy on her and be one step ahead? :lol: Finally, some resemblance of a balance of power! :lol:

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
sunsaver said:
Yeah? So you could spy on her and be one step ahead? :lol: Finally, some resemblance of a balance of power! :lol:
Aw, I went the other way totally and thought .....how romantic, nifty! :love

:pop

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
And my interpretation of nifty's comment was--I would like her to come here and learn how to save money instead of spend it. ;)

old fashioned

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Ol' Mr Crabbypatty isn't the most social person and has a more quiet disposition, he'd never use a computer for 'social networking', and only uses it for searching info when I'm not around to do it for him :smack He has asked me to ask you guys about whatever crosses his alien thought pattern :lol: and for him, that's the closest he'd ever get to a forum.

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind at all if DH posted here. He doesn't "do" forums though. He's a very slow typer and doesn't have the patience to sit at the computer for very long...unless he's searching CL for more vehicles. :lol:

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
There is no way in the world I'd want my hubby on here! I know of one couple on here, Doc and Dawn. Don't know how they manage.
It's easy...I wouldn't type anything here that I won't say to his face! He get's me po'ed, he hears all about it...and still puts up with me! :gig

I pick on hubby here sometimes, but it isn't anything I haven't said to his face on multiple occasions
WZ,

I think we're related! :hugs

colowyo0809

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Actually my SO is registered on here, but I don't think he's posted in a very long time. And when he did, it was recipe stuff. I tend to talk about him sometimes, mainly because I need to vent about him, or I'm so dang proud I need to tell other people. He's just not that interested in SS. If I force the issue he will take the time to think stuff through, and then make an informed decision about something, but generally it's "do whatever you want as long as it doesn't inconvenience me" :rolleyes: Like some of the other people though, I don't say anything on here I don't say to his face :)