Xi said: "China is Battling a Demon Virus"

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Antibiotics won't hit a virus. You must mean vaccine. I never take a flu shot, never have and never will. I prefer to stay as healthy as I can and while I have a few anti virals, I am going to step it up.

I have sida rhombifolia growing here, it is antiviral.

I dug up a Mullein plant a couple of years ago and now have 5 plants growing here.

Green sweet gum balls are antiviral and there are trees here.

There is a wild stand of echinacea near by

I want to make a herb garden for medicinal purposes. I have herbal books that tell how to make tinctures, and how to use herbs and weeds.

Modern medicine is a marvel and a wonderous thing, I am not discounting it at all. There are some things that even modern medicine can't touch, so why not educate ourselves? Maybe we can help our own selves and others too.

Your right (as usual) Bay :)

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
No doubt this will impact the global economy. How much of an impact is yet to be seen... But I would say oil prices will sharply fall. Mainly from airline travel. Depending how bad this gets imports/exports could also be impacted. Production of goods (made in China) will most likely see the greatest impacts, as the virus spreads across the mainland, less people will be healthy enough to makes those goods. A lot of our food comes from China also don't forget...