Your Physical Self

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I've actually gotten worse mood swings transitioning over to the ss lifestyle. It's really draining but I don't think I could ever go back. I've seen more doctors in these past 2 years TTC and I'm so glad that is almost over with. After babies are born all we have to do is vaccinate them and move on with our lives (or so I hope).
I hate to say it but I spent more time at the clinic/hospitals when my kids were little than I do now but both DDs had medical stuff going on.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Food wise yes I eat healthier but as for everything else seems to be getting worse ( Gulf War Syndrome) The farming life is my therapy as it is for other vets, As this helps us , Please help our vets even with just assisting them with a vegetable garden that type of therapy helps just being outdoors around livestock and gardens.
Thank you ALL
Yes, there's a real reason gardening can help with mental/emotional issues. A fungus, present in most soil, acts like Prozac, but without the side effects. It gets absorbed through the skin, so by all means- get out there and make mud pies!

We were intended to be caretakers of this world by our Maker- that translates to GARDENING/FARMER/HUSBANDRY