Your Weather

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
reinbeau said:
Yep, we're in for ~one foot, schools are already canceling classes for tomorrow. Monday is a big income day for me, and with taking all of next week off, I'm going to be out some serious coin :/ Nevermind the fact that as far as I'm concerned this is the first day of Spring. Oh well, snow happens! ;)
That it does!! No use complaining (too much)! My brother may actually get his birthday off from work! I'll have to call him in the middle of the day and see.
My birds will not be happy to see the ground covered again. They will complain. Loudly.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Breezy....I feel moisture in the air, so it could be snow or rain. I can feel the season changing by just how often we have to open the window because its too warm with the stove going. The other night, we didn't have a fire at all! :D

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
I'll trade you some of your cooler air for some of my warmer air & maybe we can meet in the middle. We were 90 yesterday & supposed to hit that again today!! I want the 70's back already. This is April weather for us!! :barnie :hide

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Gray skies, 8-10 inches of snow on the ground. Only 5 eggs in the coop. Plus one duck egg. I think the chickens may be going on strike!

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Happy Spring!

springsnow.jpg

Thank goodness for snowblowers!

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Lots o'rain. Our low spot is filled with water again, so the decoy ducks are floating. Our soil needs this rain. The "pond" has been draining in twelve hours, in past years it would last for days. I think we're almost at normal for rainfall and that is a good thing. We're planning on doing more inside work today and watching movies and playing with puppies.

TTs Chicks

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I guess I should quit whining about our weather - It was about 36ish here this morning and is now at 54 - which without the wind is actually nice. Supposed to be high 20s tonight I think.

I keep telling DH that I don't know how folks live where it snows, I don't think I'd be very good at it ;)

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
High of 80's today, thank goodness. I can wait on the 90's for another month.