Your Weather

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Our forecast changed.... its about -7 right now and has been sunny all day long, it's supposed to be -11 overnight and not supposed to rain until thursday now.

Tallman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Our weather guessers here in Kansas are calling for a high tomorrow of near 70. :celebrate :weee :ya :plbb

It will soon be tater plantin time. :clap

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Tallman said:
Our weather guessers here in Kansas are calling for a high tomorrow of near 70. :celebrate :weee :ya :plbb

jealoussss... our weather is going up and down for the next few weeks.. season changing weather! it can't decide if it wants to be spring or winter.

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Tallman said:

What part of KS? I lived in & outside of Ark City.

70's again today!

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Tallman said:

My 83 year old dad got his taters in the ground today. I think he's gonna do 2 more 90' rows tomorrow.

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Gonna be close to 70 degrees here tomorrow. Woo-hoo.

I think I'll get the second round of tomatoes and peppers going in the greenhouse within the next couple of days.

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Sorry, I lied we had a high of 84 here yesterday & going to be in the 80's again today. It is planting time here!!! :weee

newchickwi

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
We're preparing for 4-8" of snow this afternoon with another bout of below freezing nights...:rolleyes:

Thinking spring...it should be here in two or three months!!

Vikki

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
It is absolutely beautiful here today!!! I hung the bedsheets out on the clothesline--first time this year!! :weee

I will be going out to clean the rabbit cages, stalls, and possibly go for a walk before work today!!

I have to say--I will be SOOOO happy when the cold muddy weather ends. My laundry room (the main access into my house) is one big muddy mess with boots and coats etc. Can't wait to get rid of the boots and mud!!!!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Mid 60s here today...bee yooo teee fulllll! I am doing as much laundry as humanly possible today because it is supposed to rain friday and saturday and snow on sunday! I have already washed 2 comforters, all the sheets on the beds, all the bath towels and kitchen towels (we don't use paper towels), all the jeans, now the dark colored clothes and hopefully I can get the whites done before it gets dark. I have had everything on the line and I have been able to get so much done that I had to make another batch of laundry detergent!!! :weee soooo happy!

C'mon spring!!!