Your Weather

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
Nice mostly sunny day. We weeded the garlic patch and the winter garden, let the puppies outside in the x-pen and got laundry dried on the line. I hung it up a couple of days ago, but it rained before it got dry. So today it finally dried and I took it down. It smells so nice. Now we're too tired to fix dinner...:th

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
Rain here, too. Very heavy at times. Supposed to turn to snow this afternoon.
At 6 am it was 54 degrees but now it's fallen to 41.

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
sylvie said:
Rain here, too. Very heavy at times. Supposed to turn to snow this afternoon.
At 6 am it was 54 degrees but now it's fallen to 41.
Same with us... going to a bit of snow overnight... 5 degrees C out now, supposed to go down to -11 C by tonight. Leaving Luna out... bringing her in this afternoon to dry her off and dry her blanket, and then putting her back out for the night.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Light snow this morning. More on the way. A lot more. We're possibly looking at a foot by tomorrow evening. I'm expecting a snow day tomorrow so I stocked up on flour, jelly jars, fruit. Gonna bake bread and make jelly. Mmmmmmmmm!
Oh and we got rock salt and big bag of ice to make homemade ice cream too. :D

xineohpoel

Power Conserver
Reaction score
sleet, rain. Weather here in SC is schizophrenic. It is 70 one day and 20 the next.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Ice storm and snow.

the storm is getting us....good chance everything will ice cause the rain is sleet now and 3-5 inches of snow overnight coming.

COLD outside.

Porch is icing over right now.

I have the bathtub filled for flushing, water containers in the fridge, plenty of propane for BBQ and my propane fireplace so I am set.

UGH---I thought we missed all this mess and here it is....will slow down planting in the fields cause today's rain was monsterous....flooded fields big time...not to mention the goats hate rain..HA HA

So kinda sitting here waiting to see if we lose power?????? hope not! :)

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Stay safe everyone. Looks like the whole east coast is getting nailed! This storm stretches from the Gulf Coast to Maine from what I just saw on our local news.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yep, we're in for ~one foot, schools are already canceling classes for tomorrow. Monday is a big income day for me, and with taking all of next week off, I'm going to be out some serious coin :/ Nevermind the fact that as far as I'm concerned this is the first day of Spring. Oh well, snow happens! ;)

Latest posts