Yourbadd's Divergence Journal---Spring Fever!! Yeah Baby!!

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
There are some nicer farm-y areas in Florida - I wouldn't yet pass your rents up on that. Take a look around there and see if anything suits your fancy.

Good luck with everything! I sure hope things turn around for you!

yourbadd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My girls are in public school for the first time this year. Last night both competed in the county spelling bee. It was for 40 kids grades 4th thru 8th. My youngest daughter was one of the only two 4th graders and did really well considering the difficulty of the words was dropping 8th graders like flies!! My older daughter, who's in 6th grade came in 3rd for the whole bee!! I am SOOOOOOO proud of her!!
:weee

I have such amazing kids!!

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:clap

Congratulations!

I remember we had a class spelling bee one day for fun when I was in third grade. My teacher gave me the word "says" and I remember saying "Oh that one's too easy...SYS" I had to sit down in shame.....that's what I get for being cocky!

yourbadd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I felt so bad for the first girl...She got out on the first round!!

Then they made all the contestants sit on the stage in the back row till it was over.

yourbadd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Today has been a rather good day!! After months of applications and resumes.... I finally have a job interview :celebrate

It's nothing fancy but it is more regular hours than I have with my job right now and I'm hoping it will pay a little more.

The job is a housekeeper at an assisted living facility. My interview is at 10am tomorrow. I hope it will be the right fit for my family. :fl