2023 Resolutions

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The wife is slowly gaining strength. She is now helping the clutter reduction. We've started getting into a housecleaning routine

so good to hear! if people hurt too much to move it tends to go downhill from there. glad she is up and at 'em. :) whatever she can do.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
today is my last day of vacation. aka once i finish reading this book and do a few other things then i'll be shifting over to working on the bean collection and getting ready for the seed swap. a few hours a day is going to be required. it is much easier for me to lay here and read and type. :) so, it will be needed for me to move my butt more.

which is good for me too. have family events scheduled and told Mom that any others that are on there now she will be doing by herself because that's all i'll have time for.

emergencies of course will get dealt with. but just giving her the heads up that i'm not going to be scheduled any more by her without me consenting to it first and that's not likely now because i can see how busy i'm going to be the next few weeks. blah. i hate being scheduled at all.

feeding the worms somewhere in here too, next warmish day.

i did get papers shredded so at least that is off my TODO list.

Last edited:

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Small steps this morning. Unopened cases of jars sorted, stacked, and counted. Lids sorted and counted. Wife did not realize how many we have, so she feels more at ease now.

A little more clutter gone from the garage.

Cut up a bunch of empty boxes for the trash last Wednesday night. Keeping the can full every pickup day. I hate trashing the cardboard instead of reusing or recycling.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I completed my FIT Dog instructor level 3 class. My FIT Dog club was approved. I have just 1 week left of walking to earn S's FIT Dog bronze title. So close!

DH asked if I'm interested in learning to do rehab/pt in veterinary clinic setting. Heck yes! The certification is very expensive so instead I'll do it under vet supervision (at first, if there's enough demand for it and the $ is there, then I'm happy to go for the certification). It might not come together this year... maybe at the end of this year. If nothing else it guarantees a training room for me at the vet clinic. 😁

No significant weight loss and I haven't been going to the gym consistently bc schedule/childcare. But I cleaned up my diet remarkably, got started with a functional medicine doctor, and have a bunch of labs scheduled in a couple weeks.