Are you registered to vote?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Speaking of political ads

Sorry if we have anyone from Vermont on SS but this is the wrost political ad i ever seen in my life hands down... I could only.watch like 2 mins max?

This Illionis ad is the best I've seen so far.

Last edited:

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
They keep calling the home phone. I found out that 17 seems to be all my answering machine can hold. We don't answer the home phone. Medical leaves messages since they are automated anyway. Wouldn't have a home phone but it's only a $5 difference since we need the line for the dsl.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh I can't see the videos but Vermont is my neighbor (and no one I know of from there on here ). They are far, far more liberal over there than NH tends to be. Even their republican governor is passing new gun laws. There's a transgender woman running for governor, that could be interesting to see what happens there.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
They keep calling the home phone. I found out that 17 seems to be all my answering machine can hold. We don't answer the home phone. Medical leaves messages since they are automated anyway. Wouldn't have a home phone but it's only a $5 difference since we need the line for the dsl.

Oh my land line (needed for work) rings off the hook. The number of missed calls is 999 and has been for a week now. But what's worse is getting a text messages on my cell phone from team JB asking me if I'm going to vote JB. I've responded back to to team JB several times "oh HELL NO", "Do you think I'm stupid?", "Momma didn't raise no fool" and "GO POUND SAND". Are responses I remember. My cell phone number is unlisted and besides it's a North Carolina area code. How team JB got my cell phone number is beyond me but frankly it ticks me off.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Oh I can't see the videos but Vermont is my neighbor (and no one I know of from there on here ). They are far, far more liberal over there than NH tends to be. Even their republican governor is passing new gun laws. There's a transgender woman running for governor, that could be interesting to see what happens there.

Don't worry just let the YouTube comments speak for themselves.
Screenshot_2018-11-04-20-43-56.png

Screenshot_2018-11-04-20-47-17.png

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Social media is not helping politics...….it is way too easy for fools to make even bigger fools of themselves.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Social media is not helping politics...….it is way too easy for fools to make even bigger fools of themselves.

You have a way of saying things that are true but don't offend any one particular person or group of people. I don't know if this is intentual or not, but it's a great gift... One of these days I would like to meet you and your husband face to face, because I'm pretty sure your would tell me like it really is, face to face :)

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You have a way of saying things that are true but don't offend any one particular person or group of people. I don't know if this is intentual or not, but it's a great gift... One of these days I would like to meet you and your husband face to face, because I'm pretty sure your would tell me like it really is, face to face :)
I can be extremely insulting and put it in such a way to make you agree and like it. LOL LOL But I would rather use my time to keep the peace, bring a smile and speak the truth. Yes, I can get really real, but I prefer to do so diplomatically, especially on a public forum. HAHA on BYH, I did mention that I call male lambs Democrats, cut their nuts off, name them Dinner and eat them. How's that for telling you like it is?

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I think I followed that with a disclaimer; If I insulted anyone or hurt anyone's feelings, please don't hesitate to let me know and I promise to be more insulting next time. ;) or something like that. Anyhoo, all meant in humor and fun, but I can be a little rough around the edges at times. It's all part of my charm....(batting short eyelashes with no mascara on them) :lol: