Bacon Cheese Burger Meatloaf and Bacon Explosion page 4 (if you dare!)

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
:drool Free, there is NOTHING better than a meatloaf sandwich!

I suppose for my potato loving guests, I can whip up some southern style mashed potatoes and cream gravy with cracked black pepper. :D You guys can opt out of the salad.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
One tip for meatloaf makers, if you are interested: Line the bottom of the pan with sliced bread, then put the meatloaf on top. Bake as usual. The bread soaks up the excess grease so your meatloaf isn't too loose. You can eat the bread or give it to your pibbles.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
MONKEY MUFFINS???? OMG they look so yummy!! I love cinnamon rolls! :drool Looks like kids would love to make (and devour in 10 seconds) those too.

You are definitely going to get served first!!!

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
MONKEY MUFFINS???? OMG they look so yummy!! I love cinnamon rolls! :drool Looks like kids would love to make (and devour in 10 seconds) those too.

You are definitely going to get served first!!!
Woot! I get food first!!!! Now, I haven't eaten since December 20th so I'd appreciate it if someone would bring some garlic mashed potatoes.

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
One tip for meatloaf makers, if you are interested: Line the bottom of the pan with sliced bread, then put the meatloaf on top. Bake as usual. The bread soaks up the excess grease so your meatloaf isn't too loose. You can eat the bread or give it to your pibbles.
Oh the things I could say about this... :lol: