Bacon Cheese Burger Meatloaf and Bacon Explosion page 4 (if you dare!)

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
I have cooked (on my smoker) (and eaten) the Bacon Explosion. That is why I flunked my stress test today, have to go see my heart Dr in the morning. :hide

Right Click-Save As that meat loaf recipe!!

old fashioned

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
OH MY!! these sound and look soooooo good :drool And I thought we were the only ones that ate "heart attack on a plate" That Bacon Explosion is something else. I'd be afraid of trying this and everyone would want it on a weekly/twice weekly basis. I can't afford that much bacon!

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
xpc said:
SKR8PN said:
That is why I flunked my stress test today, have to go see my heart Dr in the morning
They make you sign your life away but first a cutie comes in to shave your chest - that's when I failed mine.
That's NOT what they shaved on me the last time I had an Angioplasty......:ep :ep

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
BBH, I love your title change on this!!!

Hey, guys, if you took my class, you'd know why Bacon Explosion can be good for you, and your heart! ;)

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Y'know what...I know J is going to propose soon, but he's been killing me with hints as to when exactly.

I am going to make the bacon explosion this weekend. We shall see what happens. Bet it works like a charm.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Sally, I would have appreciated a heads up :p

Seriously, I am foggy and have a headache. I miss my coffee. I want some cheese. I want salami and DAMNIT I WANT A BACON EXPLOSION! :rant

Oh, and did I mention that I have to go in the kitchen and make homemade spinach pasta and Roman Chicken. so I can test recipes for my cooking class tomorrow? Yeah. :/

What was I thinking?

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Dace, may I recommend you make a date with the bacon explosion . . . I mean if you can't have it now, schedule a time when you CAN. ;)