Bacon Cheese Burger Meatloaf and Bacon Explosion page 4 (if you dare!)

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
dear Ldychef,

i think i love you. i'm leaving OFG and i'm hoping you will be my new wife.

signed,
The Big Man
(former husband to OFG who left after reading about the legendary Bacon Explosion)

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
Thank you for your offer, but I think you have the perfect woman already. This would be a very significant step down.....but that step is lined with bacon.......

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Psssst....Ldy.....the Big Man could get your roof fixed while you are weaving the bacon. Then the minute he manhandles his meatballs, he's outa there! Cats or no cats! :D

OFG wrote: reminds me of an incident just the other day. we were having Meatball Day - thats right, that hallowed day when we mix up a a huge pile of meat and such, cook 'em up, then freeze 'em.

sometimes a huge pile of meat and all these cats are a bad combination so i was yelling for The Big Man to step away from that computer and get over here and help me.. so he reluctantly slothed over and started NON-helping.. you know, if he did a bad job i'd just tell him to go.. but there was no way b/c of all the swarming cats so he was doing a bad job and i was mad so i told him to "stop manhandling your meatballs"

and then there was a lot of laughing.

Occamstazer

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The bacon explosion is in the oven!
I made my meatloaf layer a little too fat, and nearly had a meltdown when I realized it wouldn't roll. I got it loggified after a few tries, it's just one big circle and not a nifty swirly roll.
And Sally, your recipe looks delicious too, but at this point I've got to resort to the big guns ;)