Baymule’s 2023 Diet

Simpleterrier

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
The best is to weigh once a week in the morning. Most pick Wednesday morning to be the most accurate. I'm always 3 lbs less in the morning. Last time I was at Dr I was asked if I got the weight loss papers cause I'm over weight and need to lose weight I'm 6' tall 36 yrs old and 190lbs I wanted to ask the the 5' 4" 300lb nurse if they got the weight loss papers yet but I didn't. My goal is to stay under 200 until I'm 65 then I don't care I got up to 210 one time now I'm at 186 and I like to see 180. A few pounds off does make u feel better

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The best is to weigh once a week in the morning. Most pick Wednesday morning to be the most accurate. I'm always 3 lbs less in the morning.

i try for at least once a week at about the same time and the same circumstances (no breakfast yet and after peeing). i also normally get up and drink a glass of water so i stick to that even if i know it adds half a pound.

when i don't weigh myself regularly it is too easy to get off track and to put on a few extra that i'm trying hard not to gain.

Last time I was at Dr I was asked if I got the weight loss papers cause I'm over weight and need to lose weight I'm 6' tall 36 yrs old and 190lbs I wanted to ask the the 5' 4" 300lb nurse if they got the weight loss papers yet but I didn't. My goal is to stay under 200 until I'm 65 then I don't care I got up to 210 one time now I'm at 186 and I like to see 180. A few pounds off does make u feel better

i'm hovering around 167 lbs and probably 5'7" and i feel a heck of a lot better now than when i was at 183 lbs last year. 155 lbs is my target weight for the next year or two. we'll see how it goes... i really notice the extra weight when it gets hot in the summer. i didn't have nearly the same amount of issues last summer as i had the summer before. yet the difference in the winter is also noticeable, but i just wear more clothes and a hat to keep the heat in. :)

6 lbs is a challenge when you've already lost the easy stuff.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
My current food goal is 1 : 2 ratio of omega6 : omega3. Goodbye to condiments, chips, and crackers. Hello finn crisp, wasa, flax seed, and chia seed.

I averaged 1649 calories/day the past 7 days. I have not been in a mood to check the scale. My clothes are tight. I s'pose I should do some fasting mimicking cycles again. I skipped some 'cause I didn't wanna. Whoops.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I had a dr appt this evening..I had a good time with the nurse she was pretty funny. Nice to see smiling faces on the Dr office again. She put something on my finger and when she took it off I said well how's is it? She 188 over something, which is great. I said no, no, no how's my temperature? She said you want me to go and get a thermometer? I said No ma'am.

She locked the computer the she left the room. The dr comes in and can't get the computer to work right. He led me to a different room with a working computer. We passed the nurses station and he said to the nurse that the computer wasn't working. I pointed my finger at her and said "you broke it!" she immediately pointed her finger at me and said "you did something to it, after I left you alone with it in the room" my dr started laughing at both of us, then we all bust out laughing including the other nurses in the station. My dr asked if I knew her? I said nope first time meeting her but I sure do like her sense of humor. It's like she's a good friend or something. He said to me, "could you just imagine you and her working in the same office together" 🤣

I should send her some funny broken computer e-card or something. I might do that tomorrow for valentines day.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sounds like a fun Dr appointment!

She sent me a message this morning. I should reply something like "That's awesome for me, but how's the broken computer, YOU broke 😂?"
Screenshot_20230214-093550.png

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Finnie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
So Bay, I’ve seen a sharp drop off in the photos of your yummy meals and calorie/carb listing. Does that mean you have gone back to the “don’t know-don’t care” method of eating? 😂

I need to look more closely at the volume of sweetened creamer I put in my morning chicory coffee-tea. It’s easy for that to creep way up if I’m not careful.

For me weigh in is every morning, but I only write down the Monday weights for comparing to previous weeks or months. Unless I get a nice lower weight during the week that I want to write down for encouragement. Kind of like a gold star. 🤩