Baymule’s 2023 Diet

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
This puppy made me blow my diet! I had to go past Buc-ees! NOOOOOO!!!! I got a bag of caramel popcorn. Only 110 calories! Not bad! Only problem is there is SEVEN servings in that one itty bitty bag! SEVEN! WTH? I ate half the durned bag!

It’s ALL HIS FAULT! Look at that face! Doesn’t he look guilty?

EA42B7F5-F95D-402C-B09D-5454E8F59828.jpeg

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I got myself overtired on Tuesday evening while stuck at my kids' swim lessons and had diet coke. Not a good plan. It messes up my sleep and my appetite/palate. Not a fun few days, but I ate to my plan today. Tomorrow should be better.

I have an appointment to get bloodwork done this week. Baseline. I'll schedule an appointment to recheck in a couple months. That will be motivation to stick to my plan. I want to see if the way I'm eating will change my LDL [particle analysis]. I am at risk for atherosclerosis, so I really need to figure out what makes my body work better.

canesisters

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
My sister and I have been doing Noom to loose weight. She weighs 1x weekly - same day, same time, same clothes...
I weigh every time I pass the scale and am entertained by how much it will change in a single day from hour to hour.
Like.. HOW do I gain 2 lbs during the night??? Same Pjs as I went to bed in - haven't gone to the bathroom or eaten/drank anything.. but 2lbs heavier!!!
Guess that explains why it's so hard to get out of bed some days.. Sleep is HEAVY.

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
The best is to weigh once a week in the morning. Most pick Wednesday morning to be the most accurate. I'm always 3 lbs less in the morning.

i try for at least once a week at about the same time and the same circumstances (no breakfast yet and after peeing). i also normally get up and drink a glass of water so i stick to that even if i know it adds half a pound.

when i don't weigh myself regularly it is too easy to get off track and to put on a few extra that i'm trying hard not to gain.

Last time I was at Dr I was asked if I got the weight loss papers cause I'm over weight and need to lose weight I'm 6' tall 36 yrs old and 190lbs I wanted to ask the the 5' 4" 300lb nurse if they got the weight loss papers yet but I didn't. My goal is to stay under 200 until I'm 65 then I don't care I got up to 210 one time now I'm at 186 and I like to see 180. A few pounds off does make u feel better

i'm hovering around 167 lbs and probably 5'7" and i feel a heck of a lot better now than when i was at 183 lbs last year. 155 lbs is my target weight for the next year or two. we'll see how it goes... i really notice the extra weight when it gets hot in the summer. i didn't have nearly the same amount of issues last summer as i had the summer before. yet the difference in the winter is also noticeable, but i just wear more clothes and a hat to keep the heat in. :)

6 lbs is a challenge when you've already lost the easy stuff.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I had a dr appt this evening..I had a good time with the nurse she was pretty funny. Nice to see smiling faces on the Dr office again. She put something on my finger and when she took it off I said well how's is it? She 188 over something, which is great. I said no, no, no how's my temperature? She said you want me to go and get a thermometer? I said No ma'am.

She locked the computer the she left the room. The dr comes in and can't get the computer to work right. He led me to a different room with a working computer. We passed the nurses station and he said to the nurse that the computer wasn't working. I pointed my finger at her and said "you broke it!" she immediately pointed her finger at me and said "you did something to it, after I left you alone with it in the room" my dr started laughing at both of us, then we all bust out laughing including the other nurses in the station. My dr asked if I knew her? I said nope first time meeting her but I sure do like her sense of humor. It's like she's a good friend or something. He said to me, "could you just imagine you and her working in the same office together" 🤣

I should send her some funny broken computer e-card or something. I might do that tomorrow for valentines day.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Valentines Day would have been my 27th anniversary. But it’s not. Went to town today, hit the sale aisle and got a box of Valentine’s candy. Ate 3 pieces. Yuck. I mean YUCK. I feel like I need to clean my mouth out with a Brussels sprout.

E3617DB3-882B-4DBC-8968-E30465B44F84.jpeg

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Tonight’s supper was burritos. 2 flour tortillas, half a cup of cubed steak, and cheese. Way over the normal calories and carbs, but it sure was good.
I'm having a high-calorie day too. Sticking to my healthy foods, just more today.

DS15 is trying to copycat your steak supper from yesterday with venison roast chunks and veggies. We'll see what happens. I might stuff myself tonight 😄

Latest posts