Bee's Guest House

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I agree! She and I used to butt heads a lot but one has to admit that she had a ton of info in her head and she kind of grows on you. I miss her as well. Was she going through a divorce? If so, I wonder why she isn't posting anyway....

There was a lady that I really loved posting with and reading over on the Garden forum when it first started...then they had those wildfires in California and they were close to her home. Then we never heard from her again and it makes me wonder and feel sad that she may be going through hard times or even have perished in those fires.

Anyone ever hear from Ann anymore? She's another that I miss and she was the reason I ever came to these forums~I met her on Beemasters.com and she suggested I visit BYC and here I still am today.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I too thought Pat had tons of good info. she sure could calculate and things like that if you had a project that needed specifics :lol:

I also thought she would be back after her troubles. Too bad we haven't heard from her yet. I wish her alot of luck tho.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Well, Pat never did say goodbye or anything, and I truly think she would have. She just posted along until one day she never posted again, back in July. She had been doing alot of gardening I think. I often think abiut her and wonder what happened. I have tried emailing her, she lives just over two hours from me, but I forget exactly where or I would go check up on her and at least find out her real name and figure out where she went to. She was origionally from the US somewhere though, came here with her husband.
I don't think I recall Ann...

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I pm'd Pat a few times and we chatted. She had alot of troubles happening and was just caught up in how to move forward with her life.
she kinda said it was over and I replied to her and she never got back to me. She must have made that move forward but just hasn't returned yet.

way of a forum I guess...sad tho.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Ann was our first mod...for the life of me I cannot remember her screen name. She was a beekeeper, had chickens and had a lot of info as well. Pat had just gotten into sheep and I was wondering how that all came out for her. Sure hope she is okay!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
me&thegals said:
MorelCabin said:
i remember Ann now :) and I think I just found Pat...on a dog agility forum:)
Really?!? Can you tell her we miss her over here?
Problem is that I can't post to her...I just googled patandchickens and came up with a post she wrote just two days ago on this forum, and I am thinking it could very well be her cause all the otherstuff google has on her is around here and pics on photobucket:) And the post is written in her writing style :

http://www.agilityfusion.com/2011/11/weave-contest/#comment-3357

I feel like such a stalker LOL!