Bee's Guest House

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Wonder why she left us? Anyone remember an friction....that is, above the normal? :p
I dont know, I dont recall any friction with the forum then or her saying a goodbye...... hmmmmmmmmmmm I dont know

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Well it doesn't seem like she has posted anywhere...at least not under that name...since July...until that one post a couple of days ago...strange, but maybe she is on her way back...:)

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Well it doesn't seem like she has posted anywhere...at least not under that name...since July...until that one post a couple of days ago...strange, but maybe she is on her way back...:)
Hopefully!

Gypsi

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Since you insist on being a guest around here....I've decided to build you another guest house ;) The coffee is always hot, and the cinnamon buns are always just fresh out of the oven! :lol:
Sit down for a spell and let us know how you're doing!
Is this what happens when someone DOESN'T start a journal around here? :gig:gig

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Actually, I had a very long journal but I chose to delete that due to some harassment from some very juvenile and insane family members who kept stalking me online. Wish now I hadn't done that as it contained a lot of good pics and info.

Then Morel quite nicely built me a guest house in which to live until I chose to journal once again. Since I moved in, I haven't felt inclined to build a house of my own and Morel doesn't charge me any rent, so here I am! :)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
from when I chatted with Pat she didn't leave this board cause of forum troubles, she had life troubles. I think she had to take care of her business and all we can do is hope it all worked out well for her. :)

we've lost a few good people I believe to life troubles. ugh it sure happens.

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Actually, I had a very long journal but I chose to delete that due to some harassment from some very juvenile and insane family members who kept stalking me online. Wish now I hadn't done that as it contained a lot of good pics and info.

Then Morel quite nicely built me a guest house in which to live until I chose to journal once again. Since I moved in, I haven't felt inclined to build a house of my own and Morel doesn't charge me any rent, so here I am! :)
And we all hang out because Bee makes the best sticky buns and coffee on the block! ...oh, and because we love her! LOL!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
Beekissed said:

And we all hang out because Bee makes the best sticky buns and coffee on the block! ...oh, and because we love her! LOL!
Yeah what Morel said!