Bee's Guest House

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
:lol: Nah...never will I be so talented to yield up a treasure like LHP series. This I know. I hope to just provide some entertainment and info to those who aspire to a life off-grid or just want to learn to live more cheaply and still live abundantly.

I like that image...me in a field of butterflies and flowers! Must be picturing me in Heaven....I soooo can't wait to get there!!!! :fl :fl :fl

Woodland Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I will most certainly provide a link to my website when I get it up and running, and give you all a sample of the book to see how you guys like it. And you have to be honest! It would really help me if you guys posed questions about the book so I could answer them as I write it...this book will be a hodgepodge of memoir, how-to make do on the cheap, how-to on producing and putting up food, and a good bit about strong women who make the world go round.

I'm hoping it finds a good market and pays enough to warrant a second version featuring some of you lovely ladies doin' it in the modern world~what you produce, how you do it on small acreage, why you are doing it, etc. Then I would get to travel around and interview one of you for each chapter...that would be the funnest thing ever!
It is so exciting that you are going to write your book! You have such a wealth of information to share.

I remember the first time I had to process a duck. I finally got the nerve by seeing how you processed your chickens.

You gave me the confidence to do it. I will definitely buy your book! :weee

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Wow...thanks, WW! :hugs

Whenever I get to thinking that someone like me could never write a book that anyone would want to read, let alone get it published to the masses, I will think of your words of encouragement and just write it anyway. I've got nothing to lose but time and effort, huh? If I can't get a literary agent to pick it up I may just publish it as an ebook, if possible.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
It's one of those pretty, heavy snows that coat the trees.....love that kind of snow! All the more because I don't have to be out in it!!!! :D :weee

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Feels like a luxury, doesn't it? I bet folks who never had to deal with that issue every day just doesn't know how it feels to not fight snowy roads, huh?

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
I hope we on't get any snow until after I winterize my hive this weekend!