Bimpnottin's Journal - OFG: Bacon scarf

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
im glad she seems to be ok though!

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Glad your daughter is ok! Did they totally rule out concussion or just decide that her responses were ok enough to send her home?

We had our own little trip to emergency last night for some stomach pain my daughter was having, but it turned out to not be too serious so we are so thankful as we had all kinds of thoughts like ulcers etc.

Bimpnottin

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
moolie said:
Glad your daughter is ok! Did they totally rule out concussion or just decide that her responses were ok enough to send her home?

We had our own little trip to emergency last night for some stomach pain my daughter was having, but it turned out to not be too serious so we are so thankful as we had all kinds of thoughts like ulcers etc.
Didn't totally rule it out, but we talked about the need for the CT scan and decided that she was doing okay. He said it would have been different if she had fallen 10 feet or gotten hit by a baseball bat.

This morning, there actually wasn't a lump, but considering she started out with a dent, maybe it just filled in. :idunno Very tender. Tough trying to put the glasses on this morning, so we managed to find her a wide cloth headband and she was putting her glasses on the outside of the headband.

moolie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Oh ouchies! Prayers said that it's not too serious.

Bimpnottin

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh for cripes sakes! Just got back from the ER with the 5YO! She jumped into bed trying to show off for nap time, and really bonked her head on the 4x4 post my Dad made them from. She was gushing blood everywhere. Got it cleaned up and it was 1 1/2 inch gash. SO, call my Dad and have him run over, so I can take her to the ER. She was a little trooper, even through getting the staples.

Did ask Dad when Social Services comes and gets the kids because of the head injuries will they take them.

Then to top it off, my husband came home while I was gone with a killer migraine. He gets really dizzy with them and he almost fell face forward into the table. That would be the LAST thing I would need. :ep

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Wow, your furntiure has it in for ya'll! Is that table haunted/possessed or something....WHY would someone sell it for $25? Sounds like they're hiding something :p Just jokin....glad ya'll are all okay :hugs

Latest posts