Can I see your bread? Post your loaf's photo.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Yes they were in a muffin pan. The recipe makes about 14 rolls. We finished them off today at work. So I will be baking more tomorrow. I honestly can not keep these rolls around long - everyone eats them like candy.

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
This is not bread but this seems to be the spot to post pics of your bread and related foods lol. So here are the cinnamon rolls I made last night. This is the dough rolled out

316_pdr_0898.jpg

Here is the dough with the butter rubbed on and cinnamon ready to get rubbed in

316_pdr_0903.jpg

This is the dough with the brown sugar spread all over the top, real thick too!

316_pdr_0905.jpg

Here it is getting rolled up

316_pdr_0906.jpg

AND in the pan

316_pdr_0900.jpg

DONE....all baked, one flipped and one not yet flipped

316_pdr_0908.jpg

Here is the bottom, now the top, Yes I realize some people call these sticky buns, we have alwats called them cinnamon rolls. No I do not put frosting on them, they are too good for frosting LOL
316_pdr_0909.jpg

So there ya are..:)

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
:p :p :p :p We need an eating smiley or something. Gonna try making those myself soon.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
roosmom - just how big is that cutting board. As good as those rolls look the cutting board had my attention the whole time.
If I come to your house to eat one of those rolls will that cutting board fit under my coat? LOL
Great pics and good looking buns.

Edited for spelling

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
UH no it will not!!! And NOW I will have to keep an eye on YOU :lol:

The board has 4" missing off the end. It just broke off like two weeks ago. Actually that cutting board should go into the the recycle thread on here. My hubby took it off an old dishwasher we were getting rid of, lol.

Maybe we should all have a week in the late winter where we all send ONE of our most favorite desserts to another member. NO YOU DO NOT GET TO CHOOSE, lol. kinda like...chain desserts, instead of chain letters rotfl.

Punkin-real easy, real easy.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
OMG - you made me remember I had one of those dishwashers a million years ago. I don't even remember what happened to it. Now I am kicking myself. That was back before my baking days and when I wanted my kitchen all modern and stuff. Ok - its off to freecycle I go in search of one.
And I like that chain dessert thing.

And yes - when it comes to that cutting board - you definately need to keep BOTH eyes on me - LOL

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
My husband makes cutting boards at school since he is a tech ed. teacher. I should have him make ME one that big! I have a nice one that fits my counter but one that big sure would be handy!!
Here are my Thanksgiving breads, first a braided wheat loaf then buttermilk dinner rolls:
thanksgivingbread.jpg
thanksgivingbread4.jpg

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
No you guys wouldnt really like it, it is very heavy. I have to use it cuz you cant roll anything out on my counter. HUBBYS counter.....he wanted tile.
H23, all those rolls look really really good.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
roosmom said:
No you guys wouldnt really like it, it is very heavy. I have to use it cuz you cant roll anything out on my counter. HUBBYS counter.....he wanted tile.
H23, all those rolls look really really good.
Thanks! They were quite tasty. I should have made more. I will be later today. :)