Cecilia's Journal

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, I have exciting news! My cousin found out a few weeks ago that she is pregnant. She’s 19 and in college so she called me and Gianna asking if we would adopt her soon-to-be baby. We of course accepted! So we will be welcoming another bundle of joy around the end of October, beginning of November! Soooo Excited!! Adoption is long and complicated and I’m so honored she picked us!

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well, I have exciting news! My cousin found out a few weeks ago that she is pregnant. She’s 19 and in college so she called me and Gianna asking if we would adopt her soon-to-be baby. We of course accepted! So we will be welcoming another bundle of joy around the end of October, beginning of November! Soooo Excited!! Adoption is long and complicated and I’m so honored she picked us!
Super exciting! Congrats to all of you!

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Quick update on Abby. She is 28 weeks along now. She is getting pretty busy with school, Spring break rush I'd say. I convinced dad to cut back on some of Abby's dad's hours, but still pay him the same, and much to my surprise he did! He is now working a stable 8:00-4:00 job and I think it has really helped with the communication in that house lol. Her ex "boyfriend" hasn't been around at all now. Very pleased to hear it. I'm relived she is only at home alone for a half hour now. Gives me a sense of security over her well being.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Quick update on Abby. She is 28 weeks along now. She is getting pretty busy with school, Spring break rush I'd say. I convinced dad to cut back on some of Abby's dad's hours, but still pay him the same, and much to my surprise he did! He is now working a stable 8:00-4:00 job and I think it has really helped with the communication in that house lol. Her ex "boyfriend" hasn't been around at all now. Very pleased to hear it. I'm relived she is only at home alone for a half hour now. Gives me a sense of security over her well being.
Yay! So happy she has more time with her dad. Good job! 🥰

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My cousin called me this morning. She lost the baby. :hit