CheerioLounge - Desert Dreamin'

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
rathbone said:
Chicken and dumplings sounds amazing. You feeling any better g'day? And j?
It was delicious, if I do say so myself! ;)

Yes, I'm feeling better, thanks! I think I cooked the crud out of me sitting in the sun yesterday. J is still a little puny, but I think he's kinda milking it for all he can. :/

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
glad your feeling better...
sometimes the best cure for yickies is to just sit out in the sun for a little while :)

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Sun is always good for getting sickies out! Glad you got to enjoy it. I got to enjoy a few minutes today at lunch, but it was windy, too. And wind and I are not fond of each other.

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
CheerioLounge said:
rathbone said:
Chicken and dumplings sounds amazing. You feeling any better g'day? And j?
It was delicious, if I do say so myself! ;)

Yes, I'm feeling better, thanks! I think I cooked the crud out of me sitting in the sun yesterday. J is still a little puny, but I think he's kinda milking it for all he can. :/
Another thing that works for me in stopping a cold from taking hold is a neti pot. Been using it for years. I just commented on a thread about neti pots. I used it yesterday and I believe doing that and the time I spent in the sun is why I feel great today!

rathbone

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ah the seed catalog. I usually circle about a million types of seeds and then digest it and digest it again.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Don't know if I'll be able to order any seeds this year or not. I know I have a ton of store bought seeds that I've never used, and want to use them up first. Plus, I got some seeds in the mail today!

rathbone

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I am reallynhating my iPad and it's continual correcting me. Imwrote that I DOGEAR it and DOGEAR it...I do not, nor shall l ever digest it. My!

Latest posts