Coffee done now

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I'll start the coffee today! Birds are singing! It's morning! Still dark here. I've been up all night canning since my MIL is coming to visit about lunchtime and my picked blueberries would be too "ripe" if I let them go another day. I baked a cake from scratch also since we have sugared sliced strawberries in the fridge to eat up too.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Then I'm gonna live 4EVER!!! I like those new studies and I refuse to listen to one that doesn't say exactly what I want it to!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Now I hear even small amounts of alcohol daily damages your heart?!? :smack
oregonian_winesmiley-gif.556998
HELL to the NO! That's just wrong I tell ya - WRONG!!

treerooted

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I've been making coffee every morning this week, it's helping me get through the morning for sure!

I think anything related to health is tough; everyone's bodies are different and most things come down to genetics. So trying to parse out specifics is really difficult. But I don't dismiss everything - there's enough studies on the harmful effects of smoking (I'm not bashing anyone who smokes! Just an example of a large body of evidence to support a health effect)

I just try to follow moderation and hope for the best :). So coffee and wine for me!:caf
oregonian_winesmiley-gif.556998

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
It comes down to genetics, your health and lifestyle in general and a host of other things. Everything in moderation.

Sláinte!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Was wondering how that was going. Moving can be a PITA but you weren't really happy in the current house, so hopefully this property will be a better fit for you! :fl Hoping you will now have space for chickens & a garden.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
We're getting there…. Nearly done now. I'm stealing a quick break to sit down now. We're waiting for a guy with a fork lift to come lift my chicken pen over the wall, so we can get it on the trailer. It's a big heavy metal thing and it weighs half a ton. Then it's loading the last of the house stuff and we're outta here! :)

Country homesteader

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Thank you. I know you said you had to get going but now you've got me curious about what kind of business you have. Is it something I can look up online?