Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I read a couple of posts about confirmation. I'm unfamiliar with this term but I would.like to learn. Can someone please explain it to me or point me to an on-line resource to read? This is all I know so far.
View attachment 18197

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

This is pretty spot on for our beliefs

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score

This is pretty spot on for our beliefs
I agree! Catholics get confirmed to embrace the 7 gifts of the Holy Spirit and have a deeper connection with him. Similar to baptism!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Moolicious
Screenshot_20220129-181453~2.png

They make short work of 6 lbs of 15% protein commodity mix and 3 lbs of 12% protein sweet feed. If they all play nice that's about 2 1/4 lbs each daily. They have been eating this for several weeks now. I'm going to let them go another week then increase to 9 lbs of commodity and 3 lbs of sweet feed. That will be roughly 3 lbs each. They are still grazing the pasture, hitting the hay round a little more now and.licking the minerial block. They seem to be doing good so far 👍

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
The house is half empty now....... I'm exhausted. We took a stock trailer of furniture yesterday, flat bed of outside stuff, my truck bed with 2 freezers, washer,dryer and other truck bed with trash bags and boxes of stuff. Got back at 9 last night. That included stopping to eat on the way back.

Son is coming to pick up 8x16 portable building to take to Groveton on his cousin's tilt trailer. Only problem with that is I have a bulging 12x24 building's worth of stuff to cram into it. Plus the saddles and stuff out of tack room in the barn. I can put some stuff in the shipping containers, but in our humidity, they sweat, so have to be cautious what I put in there.

I feel like my life is a reality TV show right now.......but all the "staged" crisis are real.......

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
The house is half empty now....... I'm exhausted. We took a stock trailer of furniture yesterday, flat bed of outside stuff, my truck bed with 2 freezers, washer,dryer and other truck bed with trash bags and boxes of stuff. Got back at 9 last night. That included stopping to eat on the way back.

Son is coming to pick up 8x16 portable building to take to Groveton on his cousin's tilt trailer. Only problem with that is I have a bulging 12x24 building's worth of stuff to cram into it. Plus the saddles and stuff out of tack room in the barn. I can put some stuff in the shipping containers, but in our humidity, they sweat, so have to be cautious what I put in there.

I feel like my life is a reality TV show right now.......but all the "staged" crisis are real.......
:hugs

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I took kids to school, went back to bed and slept a few hours. Then had to get up and take Boi to the vet clinic to donate blood for an emergency spleen surgery. He donated twice in two hours, and when I left the dog in surgery was closed and still alive. 👍 Trying to salvage my day. I don't mind the interruption, but it's hard to get back into my routine.