Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Needs a caption
IMG_20220201_113933995_HDR.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
School shooting yesterday bear where I grew up. 1 teen died and 1 is in critical condition. School was a school for children with disabilities or needing an alternative environment ;( Suspects in custody are bot students, the story is right now they drove up to the school, shot and drove away.

There are days I feel that the world has gone crazy.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's sleeting, just started snowing. Going to be cold and miserable for the next week or so. Just what I DON'T need! Hey weather! I'm trying to move here!
I got most of my kitchen packed up yesterday, will finish that today. Still have lots of little stuff and tons of pictures. Pictures just don't seem to come in "box" sizes. I'm pushing to be out of here, but I have waaaaay too much stuff. No time to sort through it, just slam it in a box and worry about in the distant future when I move again into my new place, whenever and wherever that will be. This wonderful couple is coming in the morning to pack up everything we can, into their spacious cargo trailer and then on Saturday, go to Groveton and unload. Who does that? NOBODY! Closing has been moved up to February 8.

Y'all jump on THE CRAZY TRAIN and hang on!