Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
2 months of rain... feeling batty.

How do people in Seattle handle weather like this? :ep

I need me some sun.

Get used to it after a while. Ignore most rain. It's usually light drizzle. Umbrellas are uncommon. My cats won't even come in out of it unless it's really coming down. Seattle is drier than us so sometimes hubby wishes we had their rain. Then I suggest we could just move to Forks for that dry 110-119" yearly.

Oh and sun HURTS eyes after months without it.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Glued the puppy's ears today. His right one wanted to fold to the side in a rose ear and the left one was the prefered front fold button ear. I just would prefer them the same.

I'm not even sure he noticed me gluing the moleskin on the top inside of the flap. It obviously doesn't bother him. Both ears are forward fold now. Just will take time to set it. I wasn't going to tape them because he's active outside and it might get caught on something. This is an alternative method.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I just noticed how much the cattle have grown and filled out. Remember the little cute calf daisy? She's left front with the white belly. Daisy is still my favorite. Watching cow TV daisy still muching the hay round, the others are hanging by the water through. Better to pay for Cow TV than cable or satellite. Today's episode of Cow TV, about the same as last evenings episode. It ain't very exciting but it is relaxing to watch after supper 😌
IMG_20220908_184831324~2.jpg

Rain we had over the weekend and into the early part of the week, greened up the upper pasture, I recently bush hogged also 👍

This concludes this evenings episode of Cow TV, tune in tomorrow evening for another non-exciting episode of Cow TV.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score

Messybun

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Glued the puppy's ears today. His right one wanted to fold to the side in a rose ear and the left one was the prefered front fold button ear. I just would prefer them the same.

I'm not even sure he noticed me gluing the moleskin on the top inside of the flap. It obviously doesn't bother him. Both ears are forward fold now. Just will take time to set it. I wasn't going to tape them because he's active outside and it might get caught on something. This is an alternative method.
Uhm, pictures anyone?🤣
Good it seems like he doesn’t mind.