Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
First lamb born on the farm, Lucy proudly presents Uno, a ram lamb.

434774F4-5EAE-495A-8211-DD93601CFD1D.jpeg

Lucy is a good mom. I opened the gate, the ewes flooded out on the field and went to grazing. Lucy Baa-baaed but they wouldn’t come back and keep her company! She stayed with her lamb, making those low rumbling baa baa baa sounds. After several hours, Lucy led Uno out the gate, about 5 feet, and she grazed. She hasn’t gone any further, keeping Uno
close to the safety of the pen.

Last edited:

Alaskan

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
First lamb born on the farm, Lucy proudly presents Ono, a ram lamb.

View attachment 20162

Lucy is a good mom. I opened the gate, the ewes flooded out on the field and went to grazing. Lucy Baa-baaed but they wouldn’t come back and keep her company! She stayed with her lamb, making those low rumbling baa baa baa sounds. After several hours, Lucy led Ono out the gate, about 5 feet, and she grazed. She hasn’t gone any further, keeping Ono close to the safety of the pen.
Good mama!!!! :clap

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
First lamb born on the farm, Lucy proudly presents Ono, a ram lamb.

View attachment 20162

Lucy is a good mom. I opened the gate, the ewes flooded out on the field and went to grazing. Lucy Baa-baaed but they wouldn’t come back and keep her company! She stayed with her lamb, making those low rumbling baa baa baa sounds. After several hours, Lucy led Ono out the gate, about 5 feet, and she grazed. She hasn’t gone any further, keeping Ono close to the safety of the pen.

Aww too cute (˘⌣˘)

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Seems everyone is in holiday mode. 👍🤗. Good morning!!!

DD working today. She was not happy to be on opening crew schedule, reporting to work at 5 AM. 😲. Wouldn't make me happy either. I'm off all week👍. Such are job options.

Hopefully I will get some projects done. 🤷😊🤞

CLSranch

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Good afternoon all.
Seems everyone is in holiday mode. 👍
Even at work. A few of us went to work today since we've only been here a few weeks. The electricians had the power shut off to our work area (since nobody was coming in today) and it wasn't going to be back on until lunch. Sooo after a friend an hour behind of me kept me up late I woke up at 5 for no reason.