Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
A little warmer today! I feel less-horrible - more sitting, less napping. DH and kids have been working outside together. I'm about to weed a little bit.
We were warm, now clouded over-rain/snow a'comin.

Lots of outside spring clean up, 60s by the end of the week!

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Been putting 2x2 fence over the pole gates...to keep goat kids in! Moved all goats into another pasture while I did this so there wasn't so much help. I've got 4 more I want to do but won't be today! 🙄😂. Of course, the fence I'm using had to be removed from elsewhere first...the repurpose thing 🙃 ... So a little extra work but no $ to spend.

Windy out. I'm over the winds!!! Seems almost 2 wks of it and it just gets in the way of whatever you're doing, or trying to hold onto. So, I decided it was time for some tea. Then Ill put out some grain and open the gate where they'll be standing as they hear it hit the trough! :lol: open and stand back!!

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Been putting 2x2 fence over the pole gates...to keep goat kids in! Moved all goats into another pasture while I did this so there wasn't so much help. I've got 4 more I want to do but won't be today! 🙄😂. Of course, the fence I'm using had to be removed from elsewhere first...the repurpose thing 🙃 ... So a little extra work but no $ to spend.

Windy out. I'm over the winds!!! Seems almost 2 wks of it and it just gets in the way of whatever you're doing, or trying to hold onto. So, I decided it was time for some tea. Then Ill put out some grain and open the gate where they'll be standing as they hear it hit the trough! :lol: open and stand back!!
Nothing wrong with repurposing things at all. But I hear you about being upside down 🙃 The truth of the matter is with 2x2 fence, there is no upside down, right side up, in through the outdoor or out through the indoor. It's 2x2 - ha! I had to do the same with 2x4 fencing to keep the ducks out of the cow pasture, yep and it was repurposed 🙃

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Sun today. Only dry day we're supposed to have for a while. Got my pantry shed cleaned out. Mostly just reorganized from things set in there during rain. Plenty of room and easy enough to get to everything again.
It's been what can I do in-between rain showers here for the last few weeks. I planted cherry trees, directions said to firm the soil around the roots to remove any air pockets. So I stepped on it and water came up over the foot my boot. I guess that be firm enough 🙄

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited: