Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I woke up early but didn’t get up until I heard the 6 year old. outside with Sentry to pee,gave him his medicine, water. Got Pippa, silky terrier, took her outside to potty, Sentry too. Fed them both. Back outside to potty. Back inside. Sentry went to door, wanted out again. Left Pippa inside. Sentry went to pasture gate, we went in. He clearly wanted to go on patrol, I didn’t. But he did find a place to poop, so YAY! for that. I put Sentry in sheep lot with Sheba. She wanted to play and maul him, he was not impressed and gave me that pleading look. I took him out. Back in the house. I put him in the dog crate. Chris was coming up the driveway, so I let Carson out to play with Chris. Chris is gone, Carson is back in front yard, Sentry in crate, Pippa is somewhere in here, both little girls are watching cartoons and I FINALLY got to sit down with my first cup of coffee.

1408 steps. .63 of a mile BEFORE COFFEE!

Yesterday’s total came to 3.2 miles.

I want my second cup of coffee but that means I’ll have to get up and go get it…..
My wife has one of those step counter gadgets. She asked me if I wanted to try it. I said nah, it'll just make me tired if I knew how much I walked 😂

"I want my second cup of coffee but that means I’ll have to get up and go get it….."

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
@CrealCritter I saw a news report of a mountain lion heading east through western and west-central Illionois. Is this in your area? Article said it had been tagged in Nebraska and they are telling people to leave it alone as it travels east.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
@CrealCritter I saw a news report of a mountain lion heading east through western and west-central Illionois. Is this in your area? Article said it had been tagged in Nebraska and they are telling people to leave it alone as it travels east.
Central IL no, I'm in southern IL. But thanks 👍 we haven't seen kitty this year so I'm pretty sure it was the one that was caught.

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Woo Hoo!! Gotta love it, lol.
I am always torn between cottage and minimalist design. I love both! I think I loved cottage first - starting as a pre-teen. I wanted to live on a [hobby] farm, marry a "tall dark and handsome" man, have 2 kids, homeschool them, have a farm dog, live "chemical free" (oh, the naivete!) etc. I also wanted a jersey cow, but DH is not in favor of that part. I loved aquamarine, wanted to be a dog trainer and a dog groomer.

Turns out my 14 year old self had her #*%& figured out. :love

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
a5734bcbc000ff9976ab969c9f0df1481df72846b1733a2f1fd3a9791e90ee13.jpg

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Its like springtime weather here, not to cold and not warm, we work outside between rain bursts, it's going to be raining until next March, its just how it is in this part of the PNW. Often acuweather says its not going to rain and it does, We are going to do our burn pile today, it rained all day yesterday and all night and it is raining now...............
Screenshot 2022-10-28 053750.png

Why is it, once they powers that be finally realized we really can stop changing the time clock back in the fall just didnt make it happen this year????? Why wait until next year?? It's not like the technology to
broadcast "Do not move your clock back" doesn't exist :he

More coffee??? I need more coffee,,,
8c4c9b42c21fd2aa3901774be3ba97422.jpg

Latest posts