Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
so I went out to open the coop…
Ok, note to self,, don’t go out to coop without the flash light,,,
Powers out,, went out while I was out there,, hahaha I inched my way back to the house without falling,,,,
I am going hang the wet laundry by the wood stove,
In this area the power goes out a LOT
I put a few solar yard lights out for this reason. I should have done it a long time ago. There's a building there so I lan to beg DH to put a motion sensor yard light on the dark side by my coop.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I put a few solar yard lights out for this reason. I should have done it a long time ago. There's a building there so I lan to beg DH to put a motion sensor yard light on the dark side by my coop.
same here, DH says he will order a light to put on the barn. right now I go out with a headlight on so that both my hands are free.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
"Rib Steak" never heard of this cut before, im curious, 🤔 so I set one out to BBQ. If I were a betting man (which I'm not), but if I were, i'd bet it takes like beef 😂

Anyone ever heard of a rib steak before?
IMG_20221031_125329634~2.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
We got rib steaks with our first 1/2 beef we ordered. We didn't really like them, so I asked for something else when we ordered the second time. So the lady says "OK, no rib steaks, leave as a Prime Rib roast". So long story short - rib streak is a cut up rib roast.

I think they make a much better roast than a steak. I like Sirloin Steak, so what do I know. NY Strip Steak, no thank you mam. DH has me eating tenderloins now, but Sirloins is still my favorite.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
"Rib Steak" never heard of this cut before, im curious, 🤔 so I set one out to BBQ. If I were a betting man (which I'm not), but if I were, i'd bet it takes like beef 😂

View attachment 20964

Worse case pressure cook for stew. Lol.

BBQ? real BBQ or Yankee grilling? My wife has me conditioned... 😀

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I had two of them but Tony dog thought I put them there for him 🤪 I was looking into a 2 (oh these dam adds make it hard to type on the cell) a 2 or 3 hanging pendant solar set up, I just haven’t found the one i want yet

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score

View attachment 20964

Ya, instead of a prime rib roast they cut it into steak

Latest posts