Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I saw the video, and was impressed. In Nazi Germany, the government officials blindly followed, killing, persecuting, abusing... because they were told to do so, and b/c they feared punishment if they did not comply. Is what we are seeing any different? This is a test, folks. The world is ripe for such tyrrany. Has been groomed for this for decades. Will we remain silent?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I saw the video, and was impressed. In Nazi Germany, the government officials blindly followed, killing, persecuting, abusing... because they were told to do so, and b/c they feared punishment if they did not comply. Is what we are seeing any different? This is a test, folks. The world is ripe for such tyrrany. Has been groomed for this for decades. Will we remain silent?

Sheepeople

farmerjan

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good video from the Houston Doctor. Everyone needs to see it because it will get taken down just like the one from the 2 docs in Calf.....Dr. Erikson was one of the 2 that own that clinics that did the Youtube video and it was taken off. It can be found on some other video channels I am told.
God Bless Texas Women Doctors !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.