Coronavirus Concern Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Only one person ahead of us. The local hospital was absorbed a few months ago, her allergic medication list did not survive the transition. Gah

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Chinese COVID-19 Lock Down Leftover BBQ Baked Beans going in the pressure canner :drool
IMG_20200315_131046.jpg

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Sounds like a lawsuit just waiting to happen. I just so happen to know a pretty good attorney, if you need one. ;)
The same hospital system's patient portal has everything, not tied into the actual hospital system, so the wife was able to pull it up and walk them through the list.

Arguing with them about meds and dosage, luckily the nurse practitioner has access to my wife's records from her other doctors to prove historical prescriptions.

And the hospital goes into lock down tomorrow

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
eff it. I'm researching 1918 Spanish flu and prepping for that! gonna plant 100 lbs of potatoes tomorrow because when the supply chains break in a couple months people are gonna be hungry

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Don't you have chickens??? Yeah, smaller eggs but, still eggs. I'm with hubs. LOL

I'm ready to throw eggs at passer-bys. My girls are on a roll!!!! I don't need 3 doz a day. BUT maybe sales will go up with store shelves empty. LOL DD is taking 6 doz to work Thur to sell from the counter at people pick up their dry cleaning.

About 40 silkies and 11 large fowl hens. Pullets just started. We have tons of eggs. Even the 9 year olds are giving 1-2 a week.

He didn't think I was funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.