Daydreaming while waiting impatiently!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
He fell asleep listening to the dog barking so I switched to peacock audio. Peacocks make the strangest sound! dog woke up from his nap as soon as I switched from dog to peacock sound. :rolleyes:

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
DS6 woke me up yelling in the middle of the night! And woke me up 2 more times before 3 a.m. each time he was sleeping in a different spot. He was sleeping on the hard floor outside his bedroom door this morning. :(

I might take him to school late ... or not at all. I need a nap too.

Cecilia's-life

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
DS6 woke me up yelling in the middle of the night! And woke me up 2 more times before 3 a.m. each time he was sleeping in a different spot. He was sleeping on the hard floor outside his bedroom door this morning. :(

I might take him to school late ... or not at all. I need a nap too.
Oh no! Bad dream? poor bub...

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
DS6 has an ear infection. He woke up yelling and crying about 11 p.m. and it took an hour or so to get ibuprofen in him, then we all watched cat fail videos until it kicked in and we could sleep. Looks like I need to get him to a doctor or urgent care to get antibiotic in case it gets worse over the weekend. He's doing okay with ibuprofen now, so I hope he wont need antibiotic.